Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

OMG!! THIS IVARA HELM

Ragnarov

Question

Oh my god this ivara helm is giving me a headache just wont drop jesus beeen trying to farm her helm for 12 hrs done about 70-100runs still nothing

OMG what is wrong with this part, its like 0% drop rate =_=

LAOMEDEIA-Neptune SPY lvl 28-30

Edited by Ragnarov

7 answers to this question

And... because you posted this in Players helping Players, I'll try to help you out instead of addressing your complaining. So:

1. I'd suggest you focus on other things. Trying to obtain 1 thing for hours can burn you out pretty fast.

2. Playing 12 hours straight is quite unhealthy. I suggest you take a break, do something else. I've heard of a new MMORPG with awesome graphics and immersion called Life.

I was starting to rage a bit myself trying to get helmet and BP after a lot of runs for system and chasis that i ran consecutively.

So what i decided is that everynight i log in im going to do 5-10 spy runs nice and quick as my first missions. Ill either get it in that limit or if i dont i just move onto whatever else i want to do. I just started this 4 days ago,ill eventually get the parts and im not getting too frsutrated. Still no luck on either but ill get there and in the mean time i hopefully wont have the rage from trying to get same thing over and over again. Working well so far:)