Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cant decide on a secondary

(PSN)Karelxss

Question

Right now I'm using Vaykor Hek as my primary and nikana prime as my melee, i just can't decide on a secondary. I want something that will be good for nullifier bubbles so i was think to use synod gammacor, kohmak, or the acrid. Any other recommendations are welcome

9 answers to this question

Something fast firing will deal with Nullifier bubbles but remember that the bubble takes time to shrink so fire a quick burst then stop and let it disappear.  Don't keep firing on you'll waste ammo.  Furis with Winds of Purity can be handy for a self option and can also be given to rescue targets/sortie defence targets to give them self heal.  If you've got it the Azima alternative fire is good against multiple Nullifers as it'll sit there spinning round shooting all of them and bringing all their bubbles down while you can switch back to another weapon.

38 minutes ago, DakotaStorm said:

I haven't bothered leveling any secondaries since I got my sicarus prime, it's a great sidearm. 

Wat-Gif-11.gif

Anyway for secondaries: Sonicor, staticor, lex p, vaykor marelok pretty much your go to's for secondaries. Also maybe: kulstar, atomos, and maybe Dual Toxocysts

Edited by rawr1254

things that work well on Nullifier Shields, hmm.

Acrid does a very, very good job at shrinking them.
something that shoots atleast 2 shots per second already hits the maximum shrinking rate for Nullifier Shields - so anyone that tells you you need something that shoots fast just has no idea what they're talking about (still, somehow. we've had Nullifiers for a long time now, and some people still don't understand a single thing about them).

Projectile Weapons seem to get an edge on Nullifier Shields vs Ray Trace Weapons, which makes Acrid a nice choice since you also get a Radiation Explosion and hilarious amounts of DoT. Bolto w/ Augment is nice too, between not half bad Status and Energy Explosion.

but as aforementioned, pretty much anything is equally as good as anything else vs Nullifier Shields so long as it's (base) Rate of Fire is 2+ and you don't have to constantly Reload.

Edited by taiiat

Lex Prime is good for dealing damage, but this is what primaries should do. Even tho it is my most used secondary because I love deagle.

Sonicor can use to aoe knock down plus the damage is good. I also found that it proc status quite often with a 60% status mod. I recommend this If you don't have an aoe primary.

Furis with Winds of Purity can heal you without cost and pop nullifier bubbles fast. Also good for clearing low level enemies.

Rakta Ballistica is what I use when I want my secondary to pop bubbles only. It will pop the bubble faster than anything you saw. Plus the syndicate proc is also good.

Edited by (PS4)Akabane85