Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why west countries get less 75% comparing to East countries?

algaceburator

I play in russian clan but i do live in EU. My all Russian clan mates always get 75% off for platinum. Im logged in the game 114th day and never had any 75% off. My clan mates got 75% so many times, they cant even use it all the time. 

For comparison 75% in 4300 plat is 1500 roubles -  is about £15

With £15 i can buy ony 370 plat

For comparison - brand new games in steam cost about 2000 roubles so is about £20

Why living in Eu we dont get 75%off and they do get? Do you think we earn huge money? i only getting 20% and thats it. 

4300 plat with 20%off = £104. I cant spend that amount of money all the time. I just asked in TS they had 75% off minimum more then 10 times already. 

I think this is not fair at all. Please tell your opinion guys. Thankyou 

EDIT: one of  my clan friends never missed any log in days (124 days). He got 13 times 75% off from new log in system ( means in 124 days he had 13 times 75%) He is from Russia, Yekaterinburg. Its so many ppl from my clan got almost the same  

EDIT 2: One of the clan mates played 16 days (logged in days) he is beginner and he is from Ukraine. He already had 2 times 75% off. i keep asking ppl in my clan right now so i might give more examples 

EDIT 3: I have to add some changes due some negative comments or different opinion or facts you can call it any way, whatever. Some people say its an RNG. I would say commenting mostly western side people and some from other countries. Some people dont even get discounts and some getting less. Countries with high economical index getting less discounts or dont get at all comparing to low economical index countries. I will count only those comments from this thread but not outside of it. I had to change name of the topic as well. 

Edited by algaceburator
due to different opinions or facts

Just to let you know in Belarus Minimum pay $300 - $400 for normal worker a month. In Russia Moscow ninimum pay a month for normal worker is about $500+ a month. One of the clan mates from Belarus earns about $1500+ a month. He is getting 75% so many times. Im earning £1200 a month is about the same as he earns and i never had any 75%

1 minute ago, Lanieu said:

I'm convinced US can't get 75% off. 3+ years and counting.

This is what im saying. |This is not fair at all. I link you comparison at bottom  

2 minutes ago, algaceburator said:

Just to let you know in Belarus Minimum pay $300 - $400 for normal worker a month. In Russia Moscow minimum pay a month for normal worker is about $500+ a month. One of the clan mates from Belarus earns about $1500+ a month. He is getting 75% so many times. Im earning £1200 a month is about the same as he earns and i never had any 75%

Just now, matto said:

France here. Got it once a very long time ago.

Once! They got it so many times. Every person who lives in Russia, Belarus or baltic state countries. Im in big clan is about 70-100 playes in Team Speak everyday and i asked all of them. They all getting 75% very very often 

20 minutes ago, algaceburator said:

I play in russian clan but i do live in EU. My all Russian clan mates always get 75% off for platinum. Im logged in the game 114th day and never had any 75% off. My clan mates got 75% so many times, they cant even use it all the time. 

For comparison 75% in 4300 plat is 1500 roubles -  is about £15

With £15 i can buy ony 370 plat

For comparison - brand new games in steam cost about 2000 roubles so is about £20

Why living in Eu we dont get 75%off and they do get? Do you think we earn huge money? i only getting 20% and thats it. 

4300 plat with 20%off = £104. I cant spend that amount of money all the time. I just asked in TS they had 75% off minimum more then 10 times already. 

I think this is not fair at all. Please tell your opinion guys. Thankyou 

I live in the UK, which am pretty sure is in the EU still. I've gotten quite few of 75% discounts threw out the game

Just now, Ibro156 said:

I live in the UK, which am pretty sure is in the EU still. I've gotten quite few of 75% discounts threw out the game

I only getting 20%. once i had 50% but i never had 75%. I have 114 logged in days and almost 1000 hours played in steam. Im rank 21+

3 minutes ago, algaceburator said:

Once! They got it so many times. Every person who lives in Russia, Belarus or baltic state countries. Im in big clan is about 70-100 playes in Team Speak everyday and i asked all of them. They all getting 75% very very often 

I get a lot of 50% off though so I won't complain...

2 minutes ago, algaceburator said:

at least you getting a lot 50% i only had 1 time 

Try not logging consecutively. That's how I get 75 to 50 discounts. Or RNG just loves me. Am pretty sure its one of those two 

Edited by Ibro156

3228 hours according to Steam (something around 2000 for mission time, chatframe is life) and not a single 75%. In the old system you'd get them pretty frequently when you skipped your login reward but in the 3 years I think I only missed my streak once, at which I got a 50% off.

Recently I've been getting a truckload of 50%'s but I don't really use them anyways.

1 minute ago, Ibro156 said:

Try not logging the consecutively. That's how I get 75 to 50 discounts. Or RNG just loves me. Am pretty sure its one of those two 

but my friends logging in every day and they had more then 10 times 75% off. So how you can explain this? and they have more logged in days then me also rank 21 +. They only missed few logged in days 

Edited by algaceburator