Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Draco Loadout

So I just wanted to get an idea of what others like to run when they're boosting a frame / weapon in Draco!

For me, it's the following:

-Primary: Amprex (Corrosive)

-Secondary: Vaykor Marelok (Corrosive...again...)

-Melee: Orthos Prime (Cor-...you get the idea)

What're your thoughts? I'm open to know more from the community at large :D

Edited by (XB1)Bird Sarcoma

If I level up a frame > I put an aura & vitality and/or redirection  > take any secondary able to kill everything, this way I can cap & help and if i get downed I can defend anyone reviving me.

If I level up a weapon > rhino or chroma (since they can boost the damage of any weapon) and ONLY the weapon I want to level, this way I can leave at wave 2 with my weapon lvl 30. (or even 1 if we did a great job)

The important part being to not be selfish and capture points.

1 minute ago, Trichouette said:

If I level up a frame > I put an aura & vitality and/or redirection  > take any secondary able to kill everything, this way I can cap & help and if i get downed I can defend anyone reviving me.

If I level up a weapon > rhino or chroma (since they can boost the damage of any weapon) and ONLY the weapon I want to level, this way I can leave at wave 2 with my weapon lvl 30. (or even 1 if we did a great job)

The important part being to not be selfish and capture points.

Totally agree! If I'm going in to level something up, I'm going to contribute as best I can.

I'm the same with frames. I'll put on either a Rejuvenation mainly for myself, or an Energy Siphon for the overall team, and then slot in a Redirection or Vitality.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Bird Sarcoma said:

Totally agree! If I'm going in to level something up, I'm going to contribute as best I can.

I'm the same with frames. I'll put on either a Rejuvenation mainly for myself, or an Energy Siphon for the overall team, and then slot in a Redirection or Vitality.

That's the part most leechs forget about, puting an aura & redirection/vitality.

Most of the time I let them die after reviving them twice.

For leveling a Warframe:

Aura - Any that matches polarity

Mods - Max Vitality

-Primary: None

-Secondary: Sonicor with radiation build

-Melee: Any high damage level 30 with Life Strike for healing

For leveling Weapons:

Frames:

- Ash Prime (level 20+) (Max. range & strength) for leveling primary or secondary - Use BladeStorm 

-Ivara (level 10+) (Max. Duration and Eff) Prowl and hold CAP "D". Let teammate cap one or two other points as needed. Use Invis arrow when using energy pad to gain energy if needed.

Weapons:

-for leveling Primary and Melee - use a max. Sonicor with radiation build, either frame

-for leveling a secondary - use Ash Bladestorm with a max Melee weapon  or Ivara with one silenced high damage range weapon level 30 and no melee.

2 minutes ago, SometingWikked said:

For leveling a Warframe:

Aura - Any that matches polarity

Mods - Max Vitality

-Primary: None

-Secondary: Sonicor with radiation build

-Melee: Any high damage level 30 with Life Strike for healing

For leveling Weapons:

Frames:

- Ash Prime (level 20+) (Max. range & strength) for leveling primary or secondary - Use BladeStorm 

-Ivara (level 10+) (Max. Duration and Eff) Prowl and hold CAP "D". Let teammate cap one or two other points as needed. Use Invis arrow when using energy pad to gain energy if needed.

Weapons:

-for leveling Primary and Melee - use a max. Sonicor with radiation build, either frame

-for leveling a secondary - use Ash Bladestorm with a max Melee weapon  or Ivara with one silenced high damage range weapon level 30 and no melee.

I've yet to try my hands at Radiation-based damage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Corrosive always seemed the better option. Is it really that good?

Damage Dealer:

Loki Prime 2 Forma

Loadout: Corrosive Projection, Power Drift (or Cunning Drift to be further), Blind Rage, Transient Fortitude, Natural Talent, Overextend, Primed Flow, Fleeting Expertise, Intensify, and Stretch

Works like an RJ Excalibur! Better yet Loki has a longer range and an unobstructed AoE!!!

Spoiler

Wait... April Fools is over.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Bird Sarcoma said:

I've yet to try my hands at Radiation-based damage. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Corrosive always seemed the better option. Is it really that good?

Corrosive is good for Lancers, Butchers, etc. Radiation is good for Bombards, Napalms, etc. Different kinds of armor.

arbiter's arsenal (an weapon with augment, telos akbolto or telos boltor)

one or 2 weapons, plus the warframe/sentinel, that i supposed to level up

put the right aura + redirection + vitality to survive

and it's done

if i need to kill mostly without my weapons, neither because i want focus or leveling many weapons passively:

frost with stretch, overextended, blind rage, intensify, fleeting expertise, streamline, redirection, primed continuity (to keep them frosty), arcane squall (extra power strenght), rush (exilus, for mobility)

zenurik's energy overflow (4 energy per second)

4° skill: avalanche (with 55 energy cost)

anything that isn't eximus or drahk master/hyekka master will die in one avalanche/syndicate explosion proc

1 minute ago, (XB1)Bird Sarcoma said:

Corrosive may be better, especially for the later waves of higher level Grineer. Long duration Void missions or sorties, I use corrosive.

but because this is just 1-4 waves of leveling, I like a high status chance, blast radius that may proc radiation on a group (when caught reloading if I didn't kill all outright).

If your party is coordinated, you can have everyone use Corrosive Projection Aura and that, combined with the RAD damage is devastating to the Grineer.

PS... If you are slow-CAPing with an organized squad, a speed nova is a boon if you are capable of nuking them with sonicors and/or Tonkors or frame abilities as fast as the appear. More enemies, more EXP.

16 minutes ago, SometingWikked said:

Corrosive may be better, especially for the later waves of higher level Grineer. Long duration Void missions or sorties, I use corrosive.

but because this is just 1-4 waves of leveling, I like a high status chance, blast radius that may proc radiation on a group (when caught reloading if I didn't kill all outright).

If your party is coordinated, you can have everyone use Corrosive Projection Aura and that, combined with the RAD damage is devastating to the Grineer.

PS... If you are slow-CAPing with an organized squad, a speed nova is a boon if you are capable of nuking them with sonicors and/or Tonkors or frame abilities as fast as the appear. More enemies, more EXP.

That sounds absolutely awesome. I have a Corrosive Projection, but as you said, I would usually use that on longer runs (3 Draco rotations).

if i level a frame at Draco i normally only bring one fairly good melee like Jat kittag or Galatine put redirection or vit + rage. since you can triple the amount affinity you get by only having 1 weapon on vs full loadout they also count when sentinels are out. i try not to shoot myself in the foot when i farm draco by having to keep going in with a weak frame in pubs sinc ei get yelled at a good amount, depending on the frame such as it being damage focus'd like Excal you can easily coast through 1-3 rounds with melee alone. being a non-damage type i.e mag against grineer you can probably do 1-2 rounds if you spam pull enough.

I am just always running CP, also in a good team You can capture and leech without really doing anything, because There will be no enemies. 200-300% Power Strenght Freeze Force Frost + RJ Excalibur and a good EV. For me, If I excalibur its between 15-25k focus, If I leech, but have a level 30 lensed weapon, then Its around 10-14k focus/round, If We cap 2. 

With good team you can get 1 wep to level 30 in 1 round where you cap 3 instead of 2, but that will make you lose 1-2 yellow focus booster thing. 

27 minutes ago, HUNDarkTemplar said:

I am just always running CP, also in a good team You can capture and leech without really doing anything, because There will be no enemies. 200-300% Power Strenght Freeze Force Frost + RJ Excalibur and a good EV. For me, If I excalibur its between 15-25k focus, If I leech, but have a level 30 lensed weapon, then Its around 10-14k focus/round, If We cap 2. 

With good team you can get 1 wep to level 30 in 1 round where you cap 3 instead of 2, but that will make you lose 1-2 yellow focus booster thing. 

Wow! Max rank in 1 round!? I'm definitely going to try this with my squad when I get home!

I do not level up warframes in draco. It is significantly faster for me to just atterax spin2win in an exterminate to level up warframes that I like.

If I am leveling up primaries or melees then I'd use my normal Trinity+Castanas build. If I am leveling up secondaries then I'd use my Trinity Prime+Penta build.

31 minutes ago, Laisha said:

I do not level up warframes in draco. It is significantly faster for me to just atterax spin2win in an exterminate to level up warframes that I like.

If I am leveling up primaries or melees then I'd use my normal Trinity+Castanas build. If I am leveling up secondaries then I'd use my Trinity Prime+Penta build.

I'll certainly have to give that a try myself! It's always nice to learn about various methods for leveling frames / weapons. Makes me think I should change the title of the thread, haha!