Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need tips for farming Oberon Blueprints

Serbian2G

Question

Hello everyone, i've been trying for a couple of days now to get the last Helment blueprint for Oberon but either i'm looking at the wrong locations or i'm simply really unlucky.

Does anyone have any advices for getting the last piece of the puzzle so i can start focusing on other Warframes. Also, so far i've mostly focused at Tower Defense's and Tower survival missions. I've been at this for quite awhile now and it is not yielding any results. If anyone knows any better way or has any tips for me to speed up the process, it would be highly appreciated!

P.S I'm still quite new, been playing actively for only a few months, so go easy on me please :D

9 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Serbian2G said:

Hello everyone, i've been trying for a couple of days now to get the last Helment blueprint for Oberon but either i'm looking at the wrong locations or i'm simply really unlucky.

Does anyone have any advices for getting the last piece of the puzzle so i can start focusing on other Warframes. Also, so far i've mostly focused at Tower Defense's and Tower survival missions. I've been at this for quite awhile now and it is not yielding any results. If anyone knows any better way or has any tips for me to speed up the process, it would be highly appreciated!

P.S I'm still quite new, been playing actively for only a few months, so go easy on me please :D

Draco is a great node to get his parts since a high number of Eximus units spawn there.

stop wanting to find them. every video game that has any form of farming has a telepathic link to you. i call it the desire sensor. the more you want something, the less the desire sensor will allow you to find of it. same goes for resources. you can also pray to RNGesus for good drops haha

but seriosly, just keep doing what your doing, eventually you find it. ive been able to get a set or multiple pieces in just one run of the higher tier tower missions

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

There really isnt. You just need to find a map where you can kill more eximi faster I think high level maps spawn them more. I've noticed a good amount spawn on the ever popular Draco node. That should get you the part in a few runs plus you can bring some equipment to level as well. If you can access a sortie mission with the eximus stronghold modifier do it, if its a survival or defense you should walk out with at least one and a half oberons. Otherwise replay it until you get the part.

Edited by ADirtyMonk

Thanks for the quick responses guys. I will be giving it another shot today! :)

EDIT: Found the part by farming Draco on Ceres. Thank you so much! This consumed 3 days worth of effort ;D

Edited by Serbian2G
Found the part