Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get rid of a Kubrow egg during the mission?

DJ_Skeletonlord

Question

I picked up an extra one, thinking I could give it to someone or even trade it for something but I also have the Howl of the Kubrow as an active quest so I'm guessing since I since I picked up the new one, the game wants me to hatch it? I already have one hatched. 

Also, my Kubrow is hatched and is standing up and I can interact with it but the mission just tells me to wait for it to mature. I'm confused about that as well.

10 answers to this question

wait two login reward cycles with the puppy out and about. DO NOT PUT IT IN STASIS 

Login reward cycles are every day at 8pm EDT

http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/findzone

You also can't sell eggs for credits or platinum if I remember correctly. Just keep it for another kubrow :3

Edited by KrazyKubrowLady

Getting rid of a Kubrow egg? With all the pain some people go through to get one?

You don't need to "get rid" of the egg. You can't have two eggs in your inventory, so if you get to the end of the missions and your inventory contains one egg then the egg will be lost. (By the way, if you have hatched the Kubrow I think that you can put a new one in the inventory.)

From the description of your Kubrow I'd say it's still young. When it matures the quest will progress to the next stage.

Kubrows take 2 days (Server Time restarts, about 7pm central time. )  for them to grow up into adults, before you can take them in missions..   Other then that,  Eggs aren't trade-able, nor can you just get rid of them.    if you don't like the kubrow you have then you can put it in statis, and hatch the another egg.   But other then your starting statis pod, they do cost money to get more.   Otherwise you can pay a fee to send the kubrow away to a new home.   But probably can't do that till you finish the kubrow quest.

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Kubrows mature is 2-3 days long after hatch, kubrow is adult when you can equip him as companion.

When you own egg, game doesnt allow to you pick another one except if is from alert.

The egg was from a Syndicate mission I was dragged along on. I just picked it up.

1 hour ago, Dhrekr said:

Getting rid of a Kubrow egg? With all the pain some people go through to get one?

You don't need to "get rid" of the egg. You can't have two eggs in your inventory, so if you get to the end of the missions and your inventory contains one egg then the egg will be lost. (By the way, if you have hatched the Kubrow I think that you can put a new one in the inventory.)

From the description of your Kubrow I'd say it's still young. When it matures the quest will progress to the next stage.

RNG hates and loves me. Mainly hate. 

So the Kubrow is a child. Alright. The other egg is in my  incubator, spinning when I make my hatched Kubrow go into stasis. I just wanted to do something with it. Feels strange just leaving it there, spinning.

Yeah, it is possible to have two in your inventory at once. (bought and earned I think and if you have one and get one as a reward, but doesn't happen often). But just hang onto it and breed another Kubrow at some point for a different breed or to see what size/colors you get. You may like it better than your first one.

4 minutes ago, TheInvaildHunter said:

So the Kubrow is a child. Alright. The other egg is in my  incubator, spinning when I make my hatched Kubrow go into stasis. I just wanted to do something with it. Feels strange just leaving it there, spinning.

Be happy you have spare egg! Getting new egg is the hardest part when you want to hatch new pup. Raise your first one to mature and level it to 30, then you can take care of the egg. Don't worry it won't go bad ;)

Actually, you can have two eggs in your inventory, but only if the second egg was a reward from an alert or bought from the market. Not the other way around, if you have an egg already, you cannot pick one up from an Earth mission.