Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excal Prime

(XBOX)Black Sifra x

Question

6 answers to this question

Sorry but DE have confirmed multiple times that founders gear (Excalibur, Skana and Lato Primes) will remain exclusive and not be returning.

Excalibur Umbra will be coming out eventually, you could treat that as a way to get an "upgraded" Excalibur, more information here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/573303-umbra-warframes-discussion-news/

2 hours ago, (PS4)gamerpie12 said:

No for legal reasons he can never return, DE will get sued over it because people value their shinies more than the game itself.

You can't sue for this. It was like "Prime Access" .

2nd DE wanted money from the start and they put there "a special candy".

3rd if EU, US, Asia wants to apply some "special governmental laws" in gaming (standardize payment) you can sue Digital Extreme.

Anyway European Union have done already something similar: 

• “Games advertised as “free” should not mislead consumers about the true costs involved;

Yeah you know? That items with platinum from the market not knowing how much they cost until you make the math.

4th is not "Buy Platinum" is "Donate" because platinum is "FREE" with trading system, without this system=no profit.

5th i don't have any clue how this game did not take a kick until now (because is made in other region, i think...) and actually this game made me looking for this "LAWS".

Edited by Zari2015