Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WHERE IS IVARA'S BP

Shi-Susanoo

Question

ok, when i first saw ivara, i really wanted her because of her stealth abilities, also im a low platnium guy so i cant just buy her. anyway, after spending months on resources to find her blueprint, even checked the wiki, made tons of ciphers and whatever, it has led to the conclusion that i still cant find her blueprint. So what am i doing wrong, is there a certain way i have to run a stealth to get it, am i going to high over the level range, what do i need to do to find it?

7 answers to this question

The BP comes from the same missions as the helmet. I got it from Hapke, Ceres. With Limbo and the Huras Kubrow, it took me 2-3 minutes a run, so I got it pretty quickly.

There isn't something specific you have to do, other than just sheer volume of Spy missions.

Edited by Gurpgork

It's prowling in the Spy missions :clem:

IMO, main BP's for mainstream frames (non-Prime) should either be in the market or awarded through their respective Quests. It's enough of a hassle to collect the components themselves, we don't need their main BPs to stay behind the grind wall of RNGesus too.

I either got it from Neptune or Pluto in relatively few runs.  Give those ones a try.  

Even if you have the plat don't spend it on this.  The grind for Ivara is ridiculous for a non-prime frame.  Buying her just encourages DE to do this again in the future.

Have to say it (again). You can get both on any tier 3 spy mission, literally any as long as it's tier 3. Place doesn't matter. Some seem to be more "popular" like Oceanium or Hapke but that doesn't matter. At all. I got both on Gnathos and it's by far less popular node from the rest of them.