Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapons coming with the update

(XBOX)Beck117

I don't get how uninformed PC players that received the update 2 weeks ago (or somewhere around that, maybe a month) still don't know that the Lesion and Mutalist Cernos can be obtained in the market, but the dual Toxocyst are clan tech.

1 minute ago, LegionCynex said:

The New Infested Weapons, all come from the Infested Lab (They Shuold)

Nope.

It's just dual toxocyst that's clan tech, the mutalist cernos and lession blueprints are purchasable from the market.

1 minute ago, lerfi said:

I don't get how uninformed PC players that received the update 2 weeks ago (or somewhere around that, maybe a month) still don't know that the Lesion and Mutalist Cernos can be obtained in the market, but the dual Toxocyst are clan tech.

Quoting so it shows up twice. 

Just now, lerfi said:

Okay cool, i'm glad the Lesion and Cernos are from the market because those are two i'm most interested in . Is the Staticor clan tech?

8 minutes ago, lerfi said:

Plus, there's a place called Warframe Wikia.