Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Uranus's sabotage 2.0 node (Portia) have Tellurium on its drop table?

Player224

Question

By looking at in on the star map, one can notice that it is labelled, submersible.  However, when one enters the mission they notice that it is in the grineer galleon tileset.  The question is, is tellurium still on the drop table like normal Uranus missions, or is it not?

Edited by Player224

7 answers to this question

Ship Sabotage is pretty much unknown around, wait until someone actually gets some, keep trying or for the wikia.

If I may add, if you're looking for Tellurium you could try the Dark Sector Survival in Uranus. Even though it's Infestation, it still drops due to it being SeaLab tileset. Also improved drop rate due to being DS.

The other only way is by datamining which is forbidden here.

15 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Tellurium only drops in missions where you can use your Archwing. That is to say, actual archwing missions or Tyl Regor's underwater laboratory

Interesting thing is, it only drops in missions where you CAN use your Archwing.  You don't actually have to use it sometimes in supposedly "submersible" missions, especially the Tyl Regor Assassination.

21 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Interesting thing is, it only drops in missions where you CAN use your Archwing.  You don't actually have to use it sometimes in supposedly "submersible" missions, especially the Tyl Regor Assassination.

That's what I said. "Missions where you can"

Though I should have specified that "Tyl Regor's lab" includes the nodes where you don't actually fight Tyl Regor

15 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

That's what I said. "Missions where you can"

Though I should have specified that "Tyl Regor's lab" includes the nodes where you don't actually fight Tyl Regor

I wasn't correcting you, I was supplying more information for OP. - adding emphasis to one of your words.