Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My growing Noggle addiction

Sorkheff

Will we ever get a serious batch of new Noggles?

Like a Simaris Noggle that just bobs back and forth with no base at all. Unlocked of course through scan points.

I personally need Atlas and Ivara! And where are all the Primes?

Damn it people! Create irrelevant things that I need to spend money on!

I just keep buying Grineer Lancer noggles that I huddle around my starmap, so I can see their little eyes every time I pick a mission.

I like to imagine they represent those who support me in my bid to overthrow their Queens and set myself up as their supreme leader (new and improved Queen! Join the dark side, we've got cookies); which also neatly explains why there's only a handful (I had to quietly suppress any opposition and it didn't leave many left alive)

But with each passing platinum discount my army of minions grows. Soon my servitors will rise up! I've appointed one Clem noggle as my Minister of Defense.

13 minutes ago, XRosenkreuz said:

You got it a little wrong, though. The Simaris noggle is just a giant gold orb that floats .5 in. in front of your face the whole time you're in your Orbiter.

I would be kind of okay with that. Especially if he comments on your lack of scanners in your gear load out or even better when you successfully complete an entry in your Codex, he should chime in about how that COULD of been a contribution to Sanctuary. And...I dare say, he shouldn't float around your Frame, but he should be in your Operators face...just talking... "Not even stasis can keep me out of your personal space Tenno. YOU MUST HELP SANCTUARY."

I don't mean to be rude, but why don't they have a noggle version of every warframe? I know they are busy enough, but it seems to me like all they do it place a model on top of another model and animate it to move back and forth. It just seems like you could do that so easily, yet there are none of the recent warframes as noggles