Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stormcloaks vs Emperials

Stoner

9 hours ago, Stoner74 said:

Stormcloaks vs (sic) Emperials

I respect your sick hatred towards the unhealthy, elven-pride, hypocritical Imperials.

Their story did say that they want to kill everyone, before they reach their "suicidal destiny" ends up killing them first.

I don't see how the Emperials or Stormcloaks win through the use of one Dragonborn. I mean, seriously. You're not an immortal beast whom shan't be tamed, here. Wanna Fus roh dah an army? Can't, but you can knock down one whole squad with a well-aimed shout. Wanna summon a dragon? Well... here ya go. Not really the strongest thing ever, mind you, but you can! The Dragonborn is kinda overrated and underpowered, but since they're the Deus ex Machina of the story, the addition of one slightly more powerful soldier can win the war.

Emperials, they have training. They have mages. They have freaking knights/elves in shining armor. Stormcloaks? It's basically an army of Assassins. Lightly armored, mostly daggers, and like one or two berserkers wielding axes. Their armor? Clothing. Yes, Assassins are pretty badass, but ya can't win a war with them alone. Hell, knowing how smart the Elves are with magic, they probably have surveillance spells and the like. Pit an Army of Stormcloaks vs Emperials, the latter is gonna win.