The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Speed Dating [Open RP, IC, Probably +18] Revived~

Denny2669

Samantha grinned  as she looked around seeing al the couples she planted her guitar in one of the boxes standing around the bar  atleas give them a nice song ot date on  she thout  maby one day il find my love for now lets spread the love i can  she smilled as the music boxes started to make a grrggrrr sound "I'm srry i hope you enjoy"  she said with a blush on her face  lets hope the owner not shuts me down then she changes some setings on her guitar and starts to play a song

Edited by NightBeatz

46 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"Fairly good; much better than at Kronia," he chomped a hefty share of his dish, "They say that Kronia is famous for its amusement establishments, but I never had a chance to check that out. Yup, shame on me. The last time I thought about having a leisure stroll was when they have just invented (or reinvented) archwing races. I'm catastrophically outdated by now in this department, I'm afraid. So, any pieces of advice on having a night out?" he looked at Ryder, Bird, and that weird Nyx that has been playing pinball for an entire evening, "... Except participating in a pinball tournament"

Dawn laughed. "While it may look stupid, that guy earns alot of money from Pinball tournaments, believe it or not. Anyway, having a night out. I'm... not that sure, too... I think that there are a few movie theaters... I honestly just prefer going to a resteraunt, or a park."

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

He turned to the waiter osprey "One martian martiny, cooled with cryotic" he ordered, the osprey looking at Scarlette to wait for her order.
"So, what's your name?"

"Scarlette, and yours?" she asked before turning to the osprey and ordering, "A peppermint tea, please."

-A Vauban casually walks over to an empty table.  Pulling out a chair, he sits down.  A Red Veil sigil is small, but visible on the front of his suit, and a Lex Prime is holstered on his hip.  He casually whistles, a small tune, an ancient one he'd sometimes hear when in the Void.-

36 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Hibiki pulled Eva to him and held her as the demon warped them to the forests of earth.

((Date succesful, Hibiki and Eva are leaving now. This might have some unexpected results...))

((If by 'unexpected' you mean a shiny new row in the chart, then you're right))

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

((If by 'unexpected' you mean a shiny new row in the chart, then you're right))

((...I meant that it caused me to get a new OC. But this works too. Oh, BTW, Scrubby and Lana are not returning. So i guess i have room for a new OC now, seeing as Crim is limited by the Moderators.))

6 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

((...I meant that it caused me to get a new OC. But this works too. Oh, BTW, Scrubby and Lana are not returning. So i guess i have room for a new OC now, seeing as Crim is limited by the Moderators.))

((With Mayya i'm waiting on sartactics to respond. The only ocs i can use atm are caver and zenz)) 

9 hours ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

Dawn laughed. "While it may look stupid, that guy earns alot of money from Pinball tournaments, believe it or not. Anyway, having a night out. I'm... not that sure, too... I think that there are a few movie theaters... I honestly just prefer going to a resteraunt, or a park."

"We had been stamped on the same conveyor, as it seems" he paused to give a thought about what to do next, "Honestly, I'm not sure about all those um... amorous perspectives, but you do look like a nice person, a bit unusual but still nice. And, since it was I who actually took your time and attention, what would you say if I pay for your meal and then we have a casual stroll around the data center quarters? Used traffic and whatever you find worth buying is on me"

9 hours ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I may have an answer to the housing problem, depending on whether or not I accept the job offer or not..."  Lydia sighed.  "I don't want to be someone's second my whole career, though..."

"You think that being second is bad? Ha! I wore number thirteen in my platoon, and now I'm the third face in the clan. And you know what? I'm content on this matter". Cef took a few moments to evaluate the overall situation and to assess Lydia with a studying gaze. "But you do seem like someone who would really appreciate some changes, though. Hope it's not too daring and judgemental for me to say so, there is just some unrest on you" 

3 hours ago, Teloch said:

"You think that being second is bad? Ha! I wore number thirteen in my platoon, and now I'm the third face in the clan. And you know what? I'm content on this matter". Cef took a few moments to evaluate the overall situation and to assess Lydia with a studying gaze. "But you do seem like someone who would really appreciate some changes, though. Hope it's not too daring and judgemental for me to say so, there is just some unrest on you" 

"Not being the leader of a group suits me just fine.  I don't do well with leadership positions.  This job offer..."  She trailed off, then shook her head.  "It's not important.  To what sort of changes were you referring?" she asked, choosing to ignore his last statement in the way that seemed the least like she was ignoring it.

*a mag comes crashing in through the doorway, her Itzal deatatching. she proceeds to tumble into a wall.*

Namite: "ow, shi... fu... da... go... cra... ouch! aww, that was not according to plan..." *She notices her helmet got detatched and took it off, revealing a 25 year old girl with long, wavy, strawberry-blonde hair and dark green eyes* "owww... i guess i'll sit down, even though i blew my chances with that..." *Sits down at an empty table*

3 hours ago, Teloch said:

"We had been stamped on the same conveyor, as it seems" he paused to give a thought about what to do next, "Honestly, I'm not sure about all those um... amorous perspectives, but you do look like a nice person, a bit unusual but still nice. And, since it was I who actually took your time and attention, what would you say if I pay for your meal and then we have a casual stroll around the data center quarters? Used traffic and whatever you find worth buying is on me"

"Sounds fun. Let's split the bill, actually." she said, taking the last bite out of her lobster. She signaled an osprey, and paid half the bill. She stood up near the table, ready to go.

46 minutes ago, ShrimpOverlord said:

"Sounds fun. Let's split the bill, actually." she said, taking the last bite out of her lobster. She signaled an osprey, and paid half the bill. She stood up near the table, ready to go.

"Proud and naughty", the Rhino remarked while standing up and taking his helmet. "You won't believe what sort of stuff one may find in Suda's databases. Just ask her about the ways she found it and you'll see that she's not as emotionless as you thought before"  he told Dawn while heading to the exit. Shortly after the doors closed behind them, they opened again: the Rhino showed up in a doorway gap for a couple of seconds just to give his friend a silly face and a motivational thumb up. 

50 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Not being the leader of a group suits me just fine.  I don't do well with leadership positions.  This job offer..."  She trailed off, then shook her head.  "It's not important.  To what sort of changes were you referring?" she asked, choosing to ignore his last statement in the way that seemed the least like she was ignoring it.

Cef smirked at his boss' cheerings. "Unsurprisingly, I feel less restrained now" Cef mumbled just as his captain disappeared behind the entrance door. Alas, his expression shifted to more serious while he addressed Lydia, "There are signs of unrest in your behaviour, there clearly is something that bothers you. I'm not a pardoner and this is not a church, but you wouldn't enjoy your free time if you allow that issue to occupy your mind. I've been through various mess during my lifetime, been through it much more often than I hoped, so, maybe I'll be able to ease your concerns via giving an advice or just by offering a friendly shoulder?"

Edited by Teloch

On April 23, 2016 at 1:49 AM, NightBeatz said:

yeay he is staying  Elize would smile 

" you are a wizard? wow i never met one before" she said on her soft voice tilting her head to Oscuro with a slight blush.

"you don't have a girlfriend ??? a cute man like you?" smiling at him tapping on her head "why not take that of totaly ?? i mean why wear a helmet in a bar right?" she chuckled

"ohw noo already 23 years old that sooo old"  she would laugh  "don't worry I'm 24 years old and we still got a long live to live"

she paused looking at her glass taking a sip then a deep sad breath "sadly for some live starts being mean at an early age"  looking at her clans emblem a bright flame that just appeared  " are you in a clan oscuro?"

(( so sorry for not reacting today i was playing Airsoft XD and now im all beaten up so yea sorry again Oscuro's creator))

(( Lol, Sorry. Did not see your post and was like "Why is he/she not posting Xd" ))

Listening to Elize, he opened his helmet. Inside is a Jet black short hair, and a scar running from his forehead to his nose bridge.

"Well, theoratically yes. Altough I mostly spent my time plundering orokin towers, so much I did not spent much time with them" He answered, noticing The Ember change in mood.

"Do you have some sort of issue with yours? It's ok to tell, I usually forgot what I do the day before." Oscuro chuckled, trying to return the mood they had before.

20 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Cef smirked at his boss' cheerings. "Unsurprisingly, I feel less restrained now" Cef mumbled just as his captain disappeared behind the entrance door. Alas, his expression shifted to more serious while he addressed Lydia, "There are signs of unrest in your behaviour, there clearly is something that bothers you. I'm not a pardoner and this is not a church, but you wouldn't enjoy your free time if you allow that issue to occupy your mind. I've been through various mess during my lifetime, been through it much more often than I hoped, so, maybe I'll be able to ease your concerns via giving an advice or just by offering a friendly shoulder?"

Lydia sighed.  He'd brought it up again, and this time there wasn't a way to dodge.  But he wasn't wrong...

"I guess I really haven't figured out what I want to do with my life.  Right now it just feels like I'm going through the motions, working to pay the bills, you know?  And then I stop and look at what I'm doing, and I don't even know why I have to pay the bills I'm paying.  Councillor Kiri has offered me the job of being her scribe, and it would mean good pay and a housing stipend if I choose to live somewhere other than the provided quarters.  But it would also mean less time to be out in the field fighting...  I just don't know if I want to take the job."

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "huh... as i thought, nobody's interested after that clumsy display..." *bored, she grabs her musical equipment and starts playing multiple instruments at the same time, playing a tune, but so softly only those nearby could hear. she softly hummed with the tune.*

((let's get a party up in here))

Alex knew that song.  It was faint, but she wasn't imagining it.  Quickly scanning the room, she noticed a Mag playing multiple instruments simultaneously in what had to be the weirdest configuration Alex had ever seen.  But hey, music is music.  Standing up, she replaced the chair she'd stolen and walked across the room to stand next to the Mag.

"Not many people could play that mess all at once and make it sound good," she remarked.

Just now, Yzjdriel said:

((let's get a party up in here))

Alex knew that song.  It was faint, but she wasn't imagining it.  Quickly scanning the room, she noticed a Mag playing multiple instruments simultaneously in what had to be the weirdest configuration Alex had ever seen.  But hey, music is music.  Standing up, she replaced the chair she'd stolen and walked across the room to stand next to the Mag.

"Not many people could play that mess all at once and make it sound good," she remarked.

((We need a third person for a full party, though...))

Namite: "oh, hey! someone actually talked to me! that's unexpected! yeah, i have a lot of practice. when i'm not sleeping, eating or in space on an Archwing mission, i practice my music. this is one of my favorites. you know it?"

15 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Namite: "oh, hey! someone actually talked to me! that's unexpected! yeah, i have a lot of practice. when i'm not sleeping, eating or in space on an Archwing mission, i practice my music. this is one of my favorites. you know it?"

"I've heard it before.  Can't remember where...  You haven't been here before, have you?" she added with a laugh.

Edited by Yzjdriel

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Lydia sighed.  He'd brought it up again, and this time there wasn't a way to dodge.  But he wasn't wrong...

"I guess I really haven't figured out what I want to do with my life.  Right now it just feels like I'm going through the motions, working to pay the bills, you know?  And then I stop and look at what I'm doing, and I don't even know why I have to pay the bills I'm paying.  Councillor Kiri has offered me the job of being her scribe, and it would mean good pay and a housing stipend if I choose to live somewhere other than the provided quarters.  But it would also mean less time to be out in the field fighting...  I just don't know if I want to take the job."

"I see... Existential questions are the hardest ones. It is like sailing in a dense fog without any light as an orienteer. Sometimes you loose that light due to a certain set of reasons, sometimes you fail to catch it at the first place, but in any case, it feels foul. Hopeless, empty, and foul. I know it because I've been through such situation. With the beginning of the Great War, my personal world shattered. I had nearly no purpose, I was recruited only due to bureaucratic inertion, and I didn't even know if I want to survive the conflict or not. The recruiters doubted that I would survive the Void exposure, so miserable I was back then. But the person I mentioned earlier helped me to recover from depression and to define myself. I do not possess her knowledge on the subject of deep affliction state mitigation, but some steps are easy. Now, think for a while about things that make you want to live another day, and tell me. Mention everything that comes to your mind"

22 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Samantha saw the mag play some tunes and smiled she's good taking her guitar and walked on to the Mag 

"your are really good with those instruments how did you learn that " she smiled standing close to the table

(( il post reaction soon @spiral_ore))

Edited by NightBeatz

Just now, NightBeatz said:

Samantha saw the mag play some tunes and smiled she's good taking her guitar and walked on to the Mag 

"your are really good with those instruments how did you learn that " she smiled standing close to the table

((Oh, look, our last party member is here.))

Namite: "i practice a lot. it's my way of unwinding. did you like the tune i was playing?"

11 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I've heard it before.  Can't remember where...  You haven't been here before, have you?" she added with a laugh.

Namite: "as for your question, no, i have not... so i have no idea what i'm doing!"

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

"I see... Existential questions are the hardest ones. It is like sailing in a dense fog without any light as an orienteer. Sometimes you loose that light due to a certain set of reasons, sometimes you fail to catch it at the first place, but in any case, it feels foul. Hopeless, empty, and foul. I know it because I've been through such situation. With the beginning of the Great War, my personal world shattered. I had nearly no purpose, I was recruited only due to bureaucratic inertion, and I didn't even know if I want to survive the conflict or not. The recruiters doubted that I would survive the Void exposure, so miserable I was back then. But the person I mentioned earlier helped me to recover from depression and to define myself. I do not possess her knowledge on the subject of deep affliction state mitigation, but some steps are easy. Now, think for a while about things that make you want to live another day, and tell me. Mention everything that comes to your mind"

"Uhh, I'm not depressed.  You seem to be really confused, so I'll just explain the whole thing."  Lydia finished her glass and motioned for an Osprey to bring another.

"Right now I'm working with a Tenno named Nikolai Vensiron.  He goes by Nihlai now as a result of some shenanigans that happened during the Cicero Crisis.  We mostly do fear campaigns and the like.  Whenever some Grineer or Corpus lowlife gets too big for their britches but doesn't quite make it to the big time, we step in and knock them down a few pegs.  If they don't stop trying to move up, we put them down permanently.  The job's fun, don't get me wrong.  But recently I've noticed that I don't actually remember why I started doing it in the first place.  It's not really an intellectual position, as you can imagine.  I'm using my brawn instead of my brains, and that's something I'd like to change.  Now I get this job offer from Councillor Kiri.  'Come work for me,' she says.  'I can give you a job where you use your intellect to help people.'  And I think, yeah, that'd be a nice change of pace.  But then I realize I don't want to completely reverse things, you know?  I still want to get out there and use my hands to make an immediately noticeable, intrinsically tangible difference.  So I want to take the job, but I also want to be able to go out and kick arse when I feel like it.  So I don't know if I want the job after all."

On 19/4/2016 at 11:12 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Well there is one thing...but that's something I really do not want to say...literally...aside from that though, I do have a couple of other issues that I could fix"

((possible spoiler about her here but I do plan on making some backstory to her and that's what she hints about when she says "there is one thing"))

*meanwhile*

"I'm sorry, what...?" The Loki replied, both confused and annoyed (hinted in his voice). He also didn't seem to regonize the ember he was just talking too.

Esaka: Well then what are they?

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

((Oh, look, our last party member is here.))

Namite: "i practice a lot. it's my way of unwinding. did you like the tune i was playing?"

Namite: "as for your question, no, i have not... so i have no idea what i'm doing!"

Samantha : "I loved the tune the part I heard that is didn't hear all of it" she looked around "mind if I sit down with the two of you?"

1 hour ago, Spiral_Ore said:

(( Lol, Sorry. Did not see your post and was like "Why is he/she not posting Xd" ))

Listening to Elize, he opened his helmet. Inside is a Jet black short hair, and a scar running from his forehead to his nose bridge.

"Well, theoratically yes. Altough I mostly spent my time plundering orokin towers, so much I did not spent much time with them" He answered, noticing The Ember change in mood.

"Do you have some sort of issue with yours? It's ok to tell, I usually forgot what I do the day before." Oscuro chuckled, trying to return the mood they had before.

Elize: she smiled seeing his face "look at that handsome " taking a sip of her drink "I'm no longer in a clan any more I guess it's a long story really" her emblem would shine even brighter