Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox help

(PSN)SALVATIONxCRUSH

Question

Hello fellow Tenno, I've been putting in a lot of work on a Equinox and a couple of questions before I put the finishing touches on it.

1. My current build

Max Vit, Max Prime Flow, Intensify,Streamline,Max Prime Cont,Trans Fort,Stretch,Constitution and power drift

2. I cannot figure out how to (if possible) play the Miam build with the full robe Appearance. I can get both with one horn on helmet but that is it. Such a waste to not be able to have full appearance.

Thx as always

8 answers to this question

this is my build made for max range main. vitality.stratch.overewtended.transient.intesity/primed continuty.primed flow.streamline/range exilus. corrosive projetion.and zenurik focus.main will drain u 1.97 energy per sec...with 45meters of range

First, Maim build doesn't need power strength, it needs range (stretch + overextended) and duration+efficiency. Second, what you call a full robe appearance is available only on liset/relay, it's like a merge of both sides in a peaceful environment. In combat you can only have either night, or day form.

Third, I'd advise you against focusing on only one build. Night form with good range, duration, and a Calm & Frenzy augment is very powerful in melee (or with exploding glaives); as well as default range, at least 200% power strength, and 175% efficiency in night form with Peaceful Provocation is really good against dangerous and tough opponents (even bosses).

Edited by Bouldershoulder

Thanks. Didn't realize Miam didn't need strength. Not a melee player do to  having major arthritis and it gets painful. Why I don't use Valkyr much and why Saryn sits on the bench now.

also does the same apply to Nezha 4th with not needing strength . One of my favorite frames now. I like using Nezha 1,3,4 .

8 hours ago, (PS4)SALVATIONxCRUSH said:

Thanks. Didn't realize Miam didn't need strength. Not a melee player do to  having major arthritis and it gets painful. Why I don't use Valkyr much and why Saryn sits on the bench now.

also does the same apply to Nezha 4th with not needing strength . One of my favorite frames now. I like using Nezha 1,3,4 .

Maim is a unique damage skill that does not require Power Strength to be excellent because of its damage store mechanic. Each enemy killed within Maim's area of effect contributes 75% of its health into a "damage store". When Maim ends, all enemies and objects within the area of effect suffers the sum total of the damage store as Slash damage that diminishes with distance from Equinox. Neither the health contribution or release damage can be altered by Power Strength. Hence it's often enough to build for maximum range at the complete expense of Power Strength yet still deal millions of damage with Maim.

Nezha's Divine Spears, as well as most other Warframe damage abilities, still scale on Power Strength, so it's not ideal to build them like a max-range Maim Equinox.

As for builds, here are my configurations:

Standard Max-Range Maim Build (0 Forma)

Standard max-range Maim build. Great for Eximus Strongholds due to their high max health and excellent for speed running Hive Sabotages since a single Maim burst is usually enough to break all five Infested Tumours protecting the Hive Node.

The Pacifist

You'll be stuck in Night Form for the majority of the mission with Pacify on. If you have time for setup, you can use some self-damage techniques (Concealed Explosives or Glaives) to charge up the 80% Slow aura from Peaceful Provocation. Nice tank build (but won't save you from Ballistas).

Duality

A build that plays around with Duality. General idea is to switch forms whenever a clone expires, simultaneously creating a clone with 300% extra damage while gaining the Metamorphosis buff (Additional shields and armour or weapon damage and move speed).

Glass Buffs

This is an experimental build I'm trying out. Only used while camping, the build has you stay in Day form with Provoke on (48% Power Strength bonus) and spamming Rage (120% damage bonus and 48% speed increase).