Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More New Items To Rank Up Mastery Rank Then What Next!

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

I been checking codex on weapons  and warframe that have blue codex  icon meaning I have already max them to level 30 to help me rank up my mastery rank. 

I notice some prime warframe are in the vault and some weapons that are prime may be in prime vault too. 

My question is if I have already coming to end of ranking new items to level 30 how can I continue to rank up my mastery rank? 

I complete all missions (nodes) and I fear I won't be able to continue ranking up mastery rank. I am at mastery rank 16.

17 answers to this question

You can go to the market and trade for vaulted primes, collect ducats for when Baro shows up with rare weapons, check your profile listings instead of the codex because it lists a few more weapons, browse the wiki for weapons you haven't used that may be unlisted. Or you could just find a new goal to go after, mastery rank is fairly useless as far as gameplay goes. 16 should be more than enough. 

Your codex, sadly, doesn't show all weapons that there is (don't know if bug).

Aren't you missing probably weapons from clan dojo?

I'm around MR 15 and half and I have, very lazy indeed, over 60 weapons on foundry waiting to be accepted and leveled.

So don't blindly follow your codex, compare your profile with the market and clan dojo and collect what you don't have.

Some come from alerts (A few Daggers, Vauban, Glaive,...) others are in sortie.

9 hours ago, DjaAkh said:

Also, ranking up mastery is not exactly crucial to rank mastery beyond 12 (I believe). Forma-ing stuff might be a bit more interesting at some point. Not saying, you should stop, though ;)

4 hours ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

There is no point in ranking up mastery rank higher cause I thought the higher rank more new stuff get unlock.

both are untrue. leveling up your mastery further increases your standing in all syndicates, conclave and simaris gains per day. Total standing allowed per day= (MRx1000)+1000

MR 18 can get 19000 standing per day in their chosen syndicates, 19000 for simaris and 19000 in conclave

more standing equals quicker rank ups/easier time getting syndicate stuff

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

1 hour ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

both are untrue. leveling up your mastery further increases your standing in all syndicates, conclave and simaris gains per day. Total standing allowed per day= (MRx1000)+1000

MR 18 can get 19000 standing per day in their chosen syndicates, 19000 for simaris and 19000 in conclave

more standing equals quicker rank ups/easier time getting syndicate stuff

So? What are you gonna do with the few extra k? Are you even scratching your limits? Once you have evrything, what are you gonna do with it? Making minimum ammounts of pl if the opportunity arises that someone actually needs something? (Havent sold a single augument/weapon in a long time).... utterly useless for anything but the acchievement.

16 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

So? What are you gonna do with the few extra k? Are you even scratching your limits? Once you have evrything, what are you gonna do with it? Making minimum ammounts of pl if the opportunity arises that someone actually needs something? (Havent sold a single augument/weapon in a long time).... utterly useless for anything but the acchievement.

calm thy breasts sparky. i was just informing those fellow tenno that there is still a use to having higher mastery. plus you can get more free key packs and such

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

calm thy breasts sparky. i was just informing those fellow tenno that there is still a use to having higher mastery. plus you can get more free key packs and such

Ya know, i hear this a lot from people that do nothing but leveling theyr mr all day and completely loose interrest or are at loss once they hit a wall.

Mr has a use, excessive mr leveling just does not. If you just play the game and gain mr, that's fine but don't life in the delusion that anything above r12, 14, 16 actually adds something to your game, especially if your whole game consists of this ranking system.

14 hours ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

Well, yeah, I don't reach my limit every time, I play, but during those days, at which I feel particularly daring and go for some longer Survival / Defense missions, I very much max out syndicate standing. And I think, a bit more standing is not too bad. In worst case scenario, I can buy some keys. Sure, if you literally have EVERYTHING, there's no point in farming anything any more. But even then, having some left-over standing is nice for immediately buying any new stuff, that is released.

14 hours ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

Yepp, thanks, mate :) Didn't know, mastery effects max standing per day. Not a huuuuuuge advantage, but still something.