Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I need advice on who to play mainly; Inaros or Limbo?

DannyPritchard

Question

Both frames are great. Limbo specially in rescue sorties is just god send warframe.

Inaros is okay but the fact that you will need to be EXTRA careful when using your 4th ability. Manipulating the health is actually much more difficult than you thought in the first place.

It depends on purpose, actually.

Inaros is made for survival and overall damage-taking/self-healing, while Limbo is more for isolation and defense.

If you like strong, tough frames who endure a lot without falling (And he can self-revive), go for Inaros. If you like to make your life easier by not having to directly interact with enemies and picking them one at a time, go for Limbo.

1 minute ago, Furutaka_ said:

It depends on purpose, actually.

Inaros is made for survival and overall damage-taking/self-healing, while Limbo is more for isolation and defense.

If you like strong, tough frames who endure a lot without falling (And he can self-revive), go for Inaros. If you like to make your life easier by not having to directly interact with enemies and picking them one at a time, go for Limbo.

Only problem I have with Inaros is that his self-revive mechanic doesn't scale and basically means nothing past a certain level.

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Only problem I have with Inaros is that his self-revive mechanic doesn't scale and basically means nothing past a certain level.

That too.

Then again, if you get really masterful with him, you shouldn't need to worry about dying at all.

5 minutes ago, DannyPritchard said:

Thanks for all the feedback guys! Think Ill wait for my Inaros to be sone tomorrow and then play whichever suits my playstyle the most!:)

GL with that :D

Keep in mind though that you can always get another reactor bp from special alerts (Devstream alerts or no) and invasions, just keep an eye out! 

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

4 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

Buffs barely matters in Sorties.

Say it to 100lvl lephantis, with increaced elemental resistance. Mine rhino buff whole squad dps like x2.5 times, while nezha would...run around and being useless?

Edited by Hekovashi

Just now, Hekovashi said:

Say it to 100lvl lephantis, with increaced elemental resistance. Mine rhino buff whose squad dps like x2.5 times, while nezha would...run around and being useless?

I don't even know what to say to you about this... So I probably will just walk away.

Inaros > CC / heal / tanky (more or less, he's just a big steak of hp) / can use finisher as often as he wants (what about a dagger to OS any enemy ?) / allows you to yell DUDUDUDUDUDUDUDUDU in vocal

Limbo > Immortal when rifted / can revive anyone / one of the best to defend objectives / master of rescue mission / can target heavy units easily / can wombo combo with any ability based frame / best friend of excalibur

You choose depending on what you want.

39 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

True that he can do the CC too but Nezha's Divine Spears does the work just as well as Rhino Stomp.

False. Divine spear does not work on enemies affected by ancient healer, which make it unreliable vs 2 factions of 4, while rhino stomp affect ALL enemies, regardless of type or faction

Edited by Hekovashi

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Even though there are other frames that can do that job and also be a "god send" and most of the time do it better.

Limbo in particular does every rescue sortie job exception against Corpus. Most well. Oh what's that infested can't scrape the target? Oh where's your aim at Grineer? It seems you shooting at air.

Also Limbo is extremely good at picking up downed allies. Does exactly just as well as Valkyr does.

1 minute ago, Revel72 said:

Limbo in particular does every rescue sortie job exception against Corpus. Most well. Oh what's that infested can't scrape the target? Oh where's your aim at Grineer? It seems you shooting at air.

I can do it with Rhino no problem, maybe that's just me, I don't know.

2 minutes ago, Revel72 said:

Also Limbo is extremely good at picking up downed allies. Does exactly just as well as Valkyr does.

Same for Nekros with the Soul Punch augment, and that's instantaneous.

1 minute ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I can do it with Rhino no problem, maybe that's just me, I don't know.

Same for Nekros with the Soul Punch augment, and that's instantaneous.

Nekros augment is WAY too risky in both short and long run. I advice against it myself.

In about level 80-100 Grineer will just laugh at you when you get naked by a Ballista shot. Probably get downed too. You may end up getting downed by Ballista of lower level and other enemies also scrapes down your Iron Skin. I advice against running to somewhere to revive our ally even with Iron Skin on. With Rift Walk you are dodging all damage also with Banish you can get the revived ally out of pickle even further more if situation requires.