Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Probably The Wrong Place For This But I'm Out Of Options, I Need Help

Master-Ouroboros

3 minutes ago, Master-Ouroboros said:

Hahahaha I see what you did there! Very true though. Diet is just something I've struggled with over the years, something I need to discipline myself with.

But yeah thanks mate it means a lot. Hope whatever you went through has resolved itself, and if it hasn't yet I hope it does promptly!

It has, because I have friends and family by my side to help me through it. I also have had problems with my diet and overall health/weight. With their help, I've been trying to make a difference in my own life, to become better than I was, not that I was too bad before.

Every little bit of compassion from others helps, never keep trying my friend! :D

:community:

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

I salt my food so much I'm fairly sure if anyone ever took a bite off my plate they would die of dehydration immediately lol. But I can take it, I've always been like that. I usually only get nosebleeds if it's really humid and hot. Also for the first time in your life? Really. I'd freak out too like "The end is neigh!" (also has anxiety).

16 minutes ago, (XB1)sh3kvothe said:

I salt my food so much I'm fairly sure if anyone ever took a bite off my plate they would die of dehydration immediately lol. But I can take it, I've always been like that. I usually only get nosebleeds if it's really humid and hot. Also for the first time in your life? Really. I'd freak out too like "The end is neigh!" (also has anxiety).

I guess you could say you're a very salty player :3

Sorry to hear that you went through that, i have been there many times myself. I developed generalized anxiety about seven years ago and along with it came the panic attacks too. Over time it got a lot better for me and I hope the same thing comes for you too. Hang in there.

17 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

It has, because I have friends and family by my side to help me through it. I also have had problems with my diet and overall health/weight. With their help, I've been trying to make a difference in my own life, to become better than I was, not that I was too bad before.

Every little bit of compassion from others helps, never keep trying my friend! :D

:community:

Keep it up man, you're doing great work!!! The fact that you're being supportive to strangers on the internet says a lot. You're on the right path.

16 minutes ago, (XB1)sh3kvothe said:

Jesus, you gotta be careful with that mate. Salt can be really bad for you. Especially later on in life. I'm actually considering going vegetarian tbh, and organic too. Health is the most important thing. But yeah it's literally the first time I've had a nose bleed, ever, and it happened so randomly. I immediately thought S#&$ like "I'm about to die", "I have a brain tumour" lmao. But then I was like nahhh get a grip Josh. Then more blood and I gradually felt myself slipping away hahaha! It's so funny once I'm actually over it, like it's so overly dramatic. And it brings to light why my Mum used to call me shakespeare when I was a child.

5 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Sorry to hear that you went through that, i have been there many times myself. I developed generalized anxiety about seven years ago and along with it came the panic attacks too. Over time it got a lot better for me and I hope the same thing comes for you too. Hang in there.

Yeah I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was a kid (definitely not your typically Aspie though, I'm high functioning), and part of that is anxiety, but I was also diagnosed with GAD a couple of years ago on top of that, and a mood disorder, and depression lmao. I'm fine 95% of the time, but every so often something happens and it all emerges altogether at the same time. It's getting better over time already though tbh, I've spent the past six years alone mostly, gettin to know myself better, tryin to gain some kind of equilibrium n stuff, so yeah, each day there's a little bit of improvment.

14 minutes ago, Master-Ouroboros said:

Keep it up man, you're doing great work!!! The fact that you're being supportive to strangers on the internet says a lot. You're on the right path.

Lw6Us6a.png

11 minutes ago, Master-Ouroboros said:

Yeah I was diagnosed with Asperger's when I was a kid (definitely not your typically Aspie though, I'm high functioning), and part of that is anxiety, but I was also diagnosed with GAD a couple of years ago on top of that, and a mood disorder, and depression lmao. I'm fine 95% of the time, but every so often something happens and it all emerges altogether at the same time. It's getting better over time already though tbh, I've spent the past six years alone mostly, gettin to know myself better, tryin to gain some kind of equilibrium n stuff, so yeah, each day there's a little bit of improvment.

Wish I was able to do something more than just give compassionate words over the internet, but that's all I got :D

From someone that doesn't have as much as you have, I can relate slightly. I have a learning disorder and (used to) have a speech impediment (Therapy helps me a lot, but it comes back once in a while), the problems that were caused by them kept me in a rut of perpetual saddness and bad self-esteem because I thought I wasn't adequate for the outside world. 

I got some help (Remember there's always someone you can confide in) and I've been doing better, and I feel a lot better about myself too, and it's nice to hear with all of your disadvantages that you've made the most of it and I hope you continue to walk through life with hopeful positiveity.

And don't forget one more thing...

AT87K1E.png

Everyone could use more hugs! :heart:

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

On 4/14/2016 at 3:54 AM, Artek94 said:

Glad it turned out allright.

A silly question though: what exactly is an anxiety attack? Is it like... a panic attack for no reason? I've heard of the term before, but never truly understood what it represents.

I wouldn't really say it's a silly question, it could actually help you in the future by knowing what to look for. The anxiety center has a decent list of signs;

http://www.anxietycentre.com/anxiety-attack-symptoms.shtml

Here is a site that goes into a bit more detail about the differences between anxiety and panic attacks.

http://panicdisorder.about.com/od/understandingpanic/a/anxvspanic.htm

45 minutes ago, Jeffrey94 said:

You went to off topic and, of all places, 4chan to try and calm down?

Boy, *that* was a hell of a mistake

Not really. People both on here and on 4Chan were extremely supportive. On my 4Chan thread there were only two posts made by people attempting to troll, and everyone else ignored them, and I got a ton of messages on here, privately, as well as responses on this thread. Even [DE]Megan messaged me which absolutely made my night.

Edited by Master-Ouroboros

5 hours ago, Master-Ouroboros said:

Not really. People both on here and on 4Chan were extremely supportive. On my 4Chan thread there were only two posts made by people attempting to troll, and everyone else ignored them, and I got a ton of messages on here, privately, as well as responses on this thread. Even [DE]Megan messaged me which absolutely made my night.

Everyone likes to be considerate, even on 4Chan.

Not many people know that.

6 hours ago, Jeffrey94 said:

You went to off topic and, of all places, 4chan to try and calm down?

Boy, *that* was a hell of a mistake

I have no experience with 4chan, but Off Topic is a very supportive and empathetic place.

Most of the time.