Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Syndicate?

OzoneSlayer

Question

14 answers to this question

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Steel Meridian is pretty good :3

They can all be pretty good. But it's subjective because what works best will depend on your preferable playstyle. I don't doubt that the Vaykor Hek is pretty good, but it's uninteresting for me nonetheless because I don't fancy shotguns altogether.

Just now, p_ar7hur said:

They can all be pretty good. But it's subjective because what works best will depend on your preferable playstyle. I don't doubt that the Vaykor Hek is pretty good, but it's uninteresting for me nonetheless because I don't fancy shotguns altogether.

That's why I quoted you.

Just giving opinions :D

Doesn't necessarily matter, because the deciding factors: mods and weapons, can be traded for with whatever syndicate of your choosing. I'm maxed with Hexis, Steel, Suda, and Veil, I actually really hate veil but I love their syndicate mods and that Rakta Cernos is just so perfect for my play-style it's hard to say no.  It's all about preference for gear, and even then, not really, so it's just down to style. 

It all depends on what you're looking for. I chose Red Veil at first because it had the augments I wanted and the weapon I wanted. Hexis was a close second. After choosing Veil, I also did Steel Meridian. If the syndicate has the rewards you want, then go for it. If you agree with the philosophy behind the syndicate, go for it. Remember that you can always trade mods and weapons to/from other players. The only things you cannot trade are the gear packs (health, shield, ammo, energy), and Syandanas. Everything else can be traded.

The primaries line up left vs right really well.

Simulor vs Tigris (best)

Hek vs Cernos (really, really good)

Boltor vs Penta (both solid if you want use a Boltor or a Penta)

The secondaries not so clear cut but the two best at the top are left vs right in the Marelok and Ballistica.  Honestly these are the only two I use with any regularity.  The others I'll pull out on the odd occasion just for something different.

I don't think you can really rank the procs.  Some times I want health but others energy.  Damage type can be better or worse but really the blast is powerful enough that it doesn't *really* matter that much.  The small buff to whatever is inconsequential.

In the end pick what ever syndicates you want.  The goal should be getting all 12 weapons and all augment mods via trading regardless.