Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No One Ever Plays

KotoKuraken

On the busiest area (East America) and.....no matches. None. Nothing.

I'm trying to get that Lex skin (which for some reason is completely exclusive to conclave) and it requires having to wait a full hour or even a full movie before someone joins up. And even then I may not do well enough to get more than a few hundred conclave points at a time after the daily challenges are completed.

Surely there must be a way to earn these things without having to depend on the delicate connection of 3 other people that never show up.

4 minutes ago, Phasedragon said:

Oh.....well yeah the team modes suck, of course nobody plays them.

And yet you've told me there's nothing wrong with sticking cosmetics behind this exclusively...

@OP Try swapping around your region in your options until you find a game. Doesn't always work, and you're gonna have ping issues- but it's better than not finding a game at all. But you're right- no one ever plays conclave. Don't really see how that surprises people anymore. Oh also- no, there's no way to feasibly get these things other than finding friends to get on at the same time with daily to just do your dailies so you can quit conclave for the rest of the day- like everyone else does.

Edited by Stratego89

2 minutes ago, KotoKuraken said:

Yea, but I still need to do daily challenges in that mode. Can't even attempt the challenge when no one bloody plays that mode

Try going between regions and just keep redoing the join button. If you leave it on, it's not going to keep waiting for a match. If you click accept, it doesn't continue to look for matches. Instead it just looks for a couple seconds and then starts a new match instead. There  could easily be matches going on, it's just that they're full or something, so redoing the accept thing will eventually get you in a match as soon as someone drops out, especially if you jump regions.

https://discord.gg/0o35sDMUR9RSWTWz

Welp, here ya go. It's not going to really be a place to find casual lobbies, we mostly use that for fight lobbies and duels. However if you just want to get your challenges done for the less popular modes, you could probably get together to do those. I'm NOT saying a challenge farm of everyone standing in a circle and shooting eachother's heads. That is not the behavior we want to encourage. You'll have to work for those yourself.

1 hour ago, KotoKuraken said:

Yea, but I still need to do daily challenges in that mode. Can't even attempt the challenge when no one bloody plays that mode

A lot of times, when people in a FFA lobby leave right after the match is done, most of them just migrate over to the team modes to get the challenges.

16 hours ago, Zerga-08 said:

Thanks for the link. Hopefully when I go to try out conclave again I can find some squads to run with. It's starting to get like the raids out there (even youtuber StallordD had to set up a server just so he could do a raid). But that's a matter for another time. I guess I'll just have to see how the conclave server works out first.