Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Ordis has been MIA since 18.5 for me..

Leahzar

Question

As the title says, Ordis has been missing for me since Update 18.5 went live. 
Why am I only posting about this now? Well honestly, I thought it had to do with the infestation on the ship. I figured maybe Ordis had something to do with it or that he, like Jordas, had been compromised somehow. But a friend of mine recently told me that he still saw Ordis and Hotfix 18.8.2 confirmed that Ordis is, in fact, still supposed to be there. 

And no, I did not turn Ordis off.

Spoiler

Ul3IAOr.jpg

And yes, I have been playing more than enough that Ordis should have triggered many many times. Been spending a lot of time in my Liset changing loadouts, building things, waiting for alerts etc. There is no possible way that he should NOT have appeared for me by now.

So, my question is

• Has anyone else noticed a missing Ordis? (Is this a bug I should report or am I missing something somewhere?)
  • Under what topic should I be reporting this as a bug? I'm honestly not sure.

5 answers to this question

He wont say his usual things if you have any active quests (at least that's the impression I got from personal experience).

Also, last patch notes say he got some lines removed (beats me as to why).

Here is the quote: " Removed unnecessary Ordis lines prompted in your Liset. "

I haven't heard him at all since I have had a few quests active, so I don't know if he is still as chatty as I remember.

I just hope he actually gets more lines. I love his presence with malfunctions and all. The vessel feels lonely otherwise... and so do I...

only difference i see between yours and mine is you have enable voice turned off and i have it turned on...i do have ordis. i don't know if that's the problem or not. and i have seen others post about not having ordis, so it's not just you my friend.

Edited by Magicfingers
added more words

5 minutes ago, HellEnforcer said:

He wont say his usual things if you have any active quests (at least that's the impression I got from personal experience).

Also, last patch notes say he got some lines removed (beats me as to why).

Here is the quote: " Removed unnecessary Ordis lines prompted in your Liset. "

I haven't heard him at all since I have had a few quests active, so I don't know if he is still as chatty as I remember.

I just hope he actually gets more lines. I love his presence with malfunctions and all. The vessel feels lonely otherwise... and so do I...

Does this mean I can unmute him? I've had him muted since  U17.

oh you're a bad person for muting ordis

When you can speak his lines word for word before he even says them it's time to mute.
I'll unmute him when DE makes a quest for him to get either fixed or replaced (I highly doubt that 2nd one will happen)