Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ACCOUNT MIGRATION

ANONYMOU

Question

Hey guys look i'm sorry for anything bad i said about you guys in the past but i REALY want my pc account transfered to xbox, i've put ALOT support and ALOT of money into currency on pc and all i ask is that you guys transfer my pc over to xbox THATS ALL i dont want to lose all the stuff i have PLZ.

13 answers to this question

Is there anywhere on microsofts forums i can post this let me know, i know microsoft has a website where you can vote and this idea has alot of votes,so why arent they allowing DE to do this, i'm gonna get to the bottom of this because i'm so far behind on this game i havent played since MESA came out.

Account migration is currently unavailable and it is not known when/if it will be coming back.

"all i ask is that you guys transfer my pc over to xbox!" - Migrations require the permission of Sony/Microsoft so DE are unable to allow you to migrate without their permission. DE can't allow people to migrate without that permission.

Don't lose hope, Anonymou. I'm also waiting on a future account migration. DE may be slow on this issue but they usually go through on their promises. And in a few of the recent devstreams, they have expressed their desire to do another migration from PC to consoles.

Just keep an eye on the forums so you don't miss it when they do announce it. 

At the moment, it's not so much of an issue of DE (who implemented the migration at one time obviously), but of Microsoft / Sony. So, basically, if you'd want to ask anyone, you should ask them. Though, I REALLY doubt, that sending a support ticket to the Xbox-support will really solve your problem. But maybe, just MAYBE, if you are really lucky and you'll reach the most enthusiastic support person, he might able to find out, if there's any word about future migration at MS.

Otherwise: What dancingknight said ;)

Lol i doubt anyone who sits at a desk will be enthusiastic about anything but....just maybe worth a try, its also one of the top votes on their website so i dont get,why they dont give the people what we want, their just as bad as activision and EA