Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Only getting Hydraulic crosshairs

(PSN)H3x3wahn

Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, Hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs, hydraulic crosshairs,

Just now, KnotOfMetal said:

Oh right, what was the acolyte droprates on pc after they updated them?  I think it was something along the lines of 80% chance of getting a common, 15% of uncommon, and 5% chance of rare.

So if i do 20 missions then i get a rare theoretically right?

4 minutes ago, KnotOfMetal said:

Oh right, what was the acolyte droprates on pc after they updated them?  I think it was something along the lines of 80% chance of getting a common, 15% of uncommon, and 5% chance of rare.

No, right now it only drops 4 shadow debt mods (no rares) and pretty much any stance mod (It's rare but even stuff like astral twilight have reports of dropping)

10 minutes ago, Grimlock84 said:

No, right now it only drops 4 shadow debt mods (no rares) and pretty much any stance mod (It's rare but even stuff like astral twilight have reports of dropping)

Sorry, I meant during the Shadow Debt event after they updated the droprates on the Acolytes and not the moon spy missions droptable updates.

Yeah, there must be, like, a glitch in the void or something with these drop rates.  I'm sure I read it somewhere. >.>  Trade chat is hilarious with Argon Scope right now - wtb's for 10, wts's for 100-400, and one dude even offering to buy for 10 and sell for 100 in the same message.  I laughed so hard at that that my wife woke up and asked me what the * was so funny.

23 hours ago, p3z1 said:

Only mods needed is body count and blood rush, maiming strike to some extent.

Screw the rest lol.

The fact Maiming Strike doesn't particularly mean spin attacks, while actually being slide attacks is what makes it a god melee mod. Maiming Strike affects any melee attack performed during the slide animation. One is able to begin a charge attack, and slide right before the animation is performed. This is what I always do, and it's a guranteed insta kill until around level 110-120.

It is by far my favorite Shadow Debt mod.

JYjAHut.png

[Screenshot of my game taken by a friend directly from Steam Broadcast, hence the quality]

Edited by LazerSkink

Just now, LazerSkink said:

The fact Maiming Strike doesn't mean spin attacks, while actually being slide attacks is what makes it a god melee mod. Maiming Strike affects any melee attack performed during the slide animation. One is able to begin a charge attack, and slide right before the animation is performed. This is what I always do, and it's a guranteed insta kill until around level 110-120.

Well ain't that an interesting mechanic...