Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help: Breeding

RiftwalkSniper

Question

6 answers to this question

Hatching one is random, there are a few aspects you can control and some you can't, even with imprints,

Two Imprints  will always give you a kubrow the's the exact same if they match. If they don't match it's pretty much a 50/50 roll as to what attributes it takes. With mismatch imprints, I'm pretty sure the size/build of the kubrow isn't totally controllable. I might be mistaken but it seems that way.

Pretty much everything is random when crafting a Kubrow from an egg with no imprints... imprints give a increased chance of keeping key traits (such as type, fur pattern and color) Gender and build usually varies however... Two male imprints will usually warrant a female pup for some reason... and vice versa.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

If you want a certain breed, then you need 2 imprints of that breed. If you're looking for a specific coat color or pattern, then you need 2 imprints of that coat. If you want a certain build, (bulky, athletic, or the other one...) then you need 2 imprints of that build. Gender and height are not imparted on the offspring when using 2 imprints.

So, my suggestion is to go for the breed that you want. If you don't care about body type, then stop there. If you do, ask around on the trade channel if someone has both the breed and build you want. Coat pattern is relatively unimportant, especially if you buy a gene masking kit. Once you have your imprints, incubate the egg using those imprints. If it comes up as the wrong gender, or you don't like the size, just make 2 imprints off it and recycle those imprints into a new baby kubrow, and hope for the right combo. Honestly, though, build, gender, size, and coat pattern have no effect on performance. My tiny, domino-pattered sunika does his job just as well as a bulky lotus-patterend one. Also, if you put any armor on it, the armor will cover up most of the coat pattern, anyway.

1. Go to Everest, Earth. Destroy some kubrow dens, and get an egg or buy from the market for 10p.
  2. Initiate random incubation which will take 48 hours (24 if you have the incubator upgrade) or rush it for 15p then name it.
  3. Kubrow matures in 2 log-in days. They don't necessarily have to be active for those 2 days they just need to be out of stasis before the daily reset.
  • Chances of getting a Huras, Raksa, Sahasa, Sunika & Chesa are all even.
  • You get the highest chance of getting an athletic body type and low chances of getting a bulky or skinny.
  • Patchy & Striped furs are the most common ones, Hound & Domino are uncommon whilst Merle & Lotus are the rarest.

Note:

• Breeding a badass kubrow from scratch will take time, resources and a lot of luck with gambling.
  • If this is not your thing, you are better off buying a good looking kubrow then resell it after breeding for about the same price.
  • This almost guarantees that you don't spend a crap ton of plat while getting yourself an awesome dogge.

And Lastly,

There's no such thing as buying, selling or breeding an OMEGA as others have pointed out before me, gender & height is random.

Edited by Oranji