Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spores and Miasma

Daziri

Sorry for yet another Saryn topic (she still kewl). 

I have tested out Spore build on Saryn and boy her dmg is insane. I think people do have a point when they say she turned from press 4 to press 1 (not complaining). I think Miasma could use a small buff to even the "playfield". I think Molt and TLash are just fine, but miasma becomes pretty redundant lategame. 

What if Miasma deals more dmg based on how many spores (or viral'd enemies) are in miasmas aoe? I even dare say HP-% dmg. Also for the sake of the balance it should have a cap 50% maybe?

Dont get me wrong. Saryn is amazing. I use Hikou P with Con. Explo mod and once spores trigger, they rly spread like a wildfire. She has this unique and strong 1- spell. I still wish Warframe ultimates (dmg frames!!!) would still be the strongest dmg source of the warframe in lategame (as long as its not press 4 to win)

Any ideas for a could-be Miasma buff? 

To be honest I don't think Saryn needs more damage. 

Her kit is well designed and miasma is good as a tool for executing mooks, even late game. 

I am by no means a Saryn main, but she feels pretty good to me as she is. 

It "does" deal more damage when there are more spored enemies in range.  Miasma pops all the spores in range, bouncing all of that toxin and viral damage between the enemies.  It requires a bit of set up, mainly getting a good toxic spore on all the enemies, but Spores scales infinitely and because of that, Miasma "does" as well.

Change Miasma to 1 and Spores to 4 and change it's name to Pandemic and Saryn suddenly seems to make more sense.

Except Toxic Lash.

It wasn't a thing before the nerf.

They tried to make it a thing.

It's not going to happen.