Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How good are Alt Helms on the new Banshee Skin?

DrFail

Question

Please excuse me if this has already been asked, I looked briefly but only found two pictures, both from frontal angles and without comments on the poster's opinion.

I'm on the edge about buying the new Banshee skin. I was hyped about the concept and the finished product wasn't really what I was wanting or expecting, but I think it might still be worth buying and using regardless. The issue is, The Chorus helmet is amazing and I can not really imagine using Banshee without it. I was wondering if it still looks okay with the new skin? Does it stick out horribly?

Similarly, for the sake of interest, is her giant Shoulder armor usable on the new skin? Does it look okay? I would appreciate any pictures and opinions.

9 answers to this question

The chorus helm is not good on any skin, but the efficiency from the arcane one is too good to be ignored. If you don't have the arcane version, just go with the helm that comes with the skin, or use the base helm which imo looks better than any.

This is how mine looks, without Syandanas to show better.

a2f88w.jpg

10mpqip.jpg

4uufdk.jpg

Edited by EdBazokatone

Hmmm. It does look a little large on it, but other than that...

I just really like the way Chorus looks, though it's not the most popular choice. And I don't really like the way the skin's default helmet looks.

I do have to say I am surprised at the fact that the shoulder armor still manages to look pretty okay. Thanks for the pictures, guys. I'll have to think about it a little more before deciding if I want to spend money on it or not.

2 minutes ago, Hekovashi said:

I really want a slot for cosmetic helmet

or, we could just not have Cosmetics with Stats. that's always a good option.
move those stats to some sort of new system, and everybody wins. which as far as i'm concerned, people that plat traded the things be damned. i have plenty of stat Helmets, doesn't bother me if the game improved and didn't tie Cosmetics with Stats. i could only hope other people could be that mature.

but it won't happen so to appease those people, such a new system would be tradable Mods or something of the sort that are Uncommon rewards from some Missions or something. still being able to equip just one at a time, ofcourse.