Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help with Kuria hunt (Jupiter)

Cyborg-Rox

Question

So I've just gotten starting with Kuria hunting, but quickly came to a stop after getting 3/4 of the first Kurias from Jupiter. I think it's the 2nd Kuria I'm missing. I've gotten the one in that corridor-like room, and I got the 2 from the Deception room. I know what tile it's in, I know roughly where it's located (I'm using a guide, dontjudgeme;-;) but I just can't get the tile to spawn!

According to the guide, the tile spawns in every mission type, but a dozen runs of Capture, Exterminate, and a bit of Survival hasn't yielded much luck. I found out though, that Exterminate has completely linear tile setups, so it's just start to extraction there, making the hunting to faster.

I'd just like to know, for the people that's gotten it already, if there's any other mission with a higher chance for that tile to spawn?

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

11 answers to this question

If you wanna find kurias and don't want to ruin the experience by watching "found them all" videos, scanner is your best friend.

1) Scan everything until it's green.

2) Take out scanner in every room - unscanned kurias will make it beep.

3) Profit! You got a kuria radar with 50m radius.

P.S. Doesn't work with synth scanner and on Earth - Synth scanner beeps on green scannables and plants make all them beep.

Edited by Necrius

5 minutes ago, Necrius said:

If you wanna find kurias and don't want to ruin the experience by watching "found them all" videos, scanner is your best friend.

1) Scan everything until it's green.

2) Take out scanner in every room - unscanned kurias will make it beep.

3) Profit! You got a kuria radar with 50m radius.

P.S. Doesn't work with synth scanner and on Earth - Synth scanner beeps on green scannables and plants make all them beep.

I already said I'm using a guide, I already said finding the Kurias themselves is not my issue. My issue. Is making. The tile. Spawn.
Read the OP again, if you even did in the first place.

to answer ur question there are some rooms that have a noticable higer spawn chance in different mission types

since i dont know exatly wich room ur looking for (currently in my break at work) id recommend that u alternate between all the different mission types on the planet

although there are e.g. some phobos style maps on mars wich spawn different rooms

what i did is choose a tile set > memorize the rooms i needed in this tileset > started playing random missions in that tile set

and eventualy i found them all after some time

i dont recommend to play the same mission over and over agian its rly tiring and its reducing the chance to spawn different rooms

(im not 100% sure but there should be a list with all rooms somewhere on the wiki and it should tell u wich missions have a higher spawn chance to get them)

Edited by Weidro

I got all of them already, but took me around 3 months.

Mainly, because I was having breaks, and secondly, because there were few rooms that were horrible to find. Especially Ceres ones and 2 at the Underwater Grineer Labs.
I was doing those missions over and over again until I have found them all.

In case of mission type, for most of the Kurias, be it Grineer or Corpus maps, I was doing Exterminations, with only few exceptions for a mission type.
So I would say it is just RNG not liking you much, but I had same issue, and couldn't find a "common" room tile for almost 2 weeks of Exterminations.

But still, good luck hunting :)

Mainly, because I was having breaks, and secondly, because there were few rooms that were horrible to find. Especially Ceres ones and 2 at the Underwater Grineer Labs.

In case of mission type, for most of the Kurias, be it Grineer or Corpus maps, I was doing Exterminations, with only few exceptions for a mission type.
So I would say it is just RNG not liking you much, but I had same issue, and couldn't find a "common" room tile for almost 2 weeks of Exterminations.

Just now, Sangoma said:

Uh... okay, you already posted that 9 minutes ago

3 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

I already said I'm using a guide, I already said finding the Kurias themselves is not my issue. My issue. Is making. The tile. Spawn.
Read the OP again, if you even did in the first place.

Pray to RNGesus and be less of a jerk about it then, maybe you'll get what you want.