The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is Lunaro

bernad2218

Question

19 answers to this question

My first thought when I saw the Operators sitting on the Frame's shoulders and stuff was "Basketball but you throw your operator" but that's definitely wrong.

I think it'll be like that ball-toss game from Tron 1 mixed with soccer mixed with quidditch mixed with parkour.

3 minutes ago, Krysyth said:

It's a ridiculous slap in the face to the Conclave community. Here is my contention why.

Yes i think you are right but lets see how this plays off, maybe its the start of a great PvP initiative.

If it rewards mobility, precision and coordination, it will turn out to be the same thing as conclave right now, the bare minimum players complaining they cant do anything.

If it doesn't, then Lunanwdo's got what sloths crave, some of that PVE standstill cheesemaking electrolytes.

I got insider information that lunaro is the new dark sector conflict mode and is a lacrosse match between specters.

Probably going to be the Rocket League of warframe.

Taking into account basic sports rules - and existing weapon sets and animation. I am guessing it will be something along the lines of Ricochette Half life 1 mod - 

Warframe already has Glaive weapons \ parkor. So i personally think this would be the best bet of the style of game to be expected. Also considering the age group of the developers TRON style combat might be a nice reference.

Finally the name is Lunaro - which could be lunar or ring. Reference to either the arena or the weapon. 

Another option though - could always be Smash T.V - considering it would not differ a lot from the current game mechanics.  The easiest way to balance it would weapons are picked up in the arena. Which would allow them to easily balance weapons for the player. Instead of letting players customize. 

Edited by xxswatelitexx

8 hours ago, viralslayer said:

true but when you think of pvp in an rpg shooter  it usually is killing

"Usually"

When you think of ninjas in a game they're usually not in space, but in Warframe? Warframe is unusual bruh