Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how much longer prime access will last?

dodorichard

Question

I really wanna buy the 90 day credit and affinity booster to give me a ton of credits (been buying Primed Mods and the million dollar tax is murder)

does anyone know how much longer the deal is going to last? I will be out of town next week and cannot play the game, only login to get my login reward. If I buy it this week will have effectively wasted 3 days so want to see if it will still be available then I get back on Friday.

7 answers to this question

Yes, if you buy now, you'll lose time, since the boosters are effective immediately. It's still going to be around until Friday, though. They always announce a week in advance when it's going away, and there hasn't been any announcement yet. You don't have to be afraid of it disappearing out of the blue.

13 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

I really wanna buy the 90 day credit and affinity booster to give me a ton of credits (been buying Primed Mods and the million dollar tax is murder)

does anyone know how much longer the deal is going to last? I will be out of town next week and cannot play the game, only login to get my login reward. If I buy it this week will have effectively wasted 3 days so want to see if it will still be available then I get back on Friday.

I'll wait if I was you, you have plenty of time, to get the PA, as we won't be getting Lame-Ban, way until Spring, we still have summer to go first 

10 minutes ago, Mcl_BlueMadness said:

Yes, if you buy now, you'll lose time, since the boosters are effective immediately. It's still going to be around until Friday, though. They always announce a week in advance when it's going away, and there hasn't been any announcement yet. You don't have to be afraid of it disappearing out of the blue.

good to know, I need to tap into inner self and be patient.