Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tenno need help for his cousin who's suffering leukemia, to make a smile on her face a bit.

Coolyou

Hello guys,

So basically, I'm an old player of warframe, haven't been active here for a long time, but since this is probably the friendliest gaming community I wanted to ask for a help.

My cousin used to play warframe in past (while she could), but now she's in hospital and all the time she is listening to some recorded song which we can't find what's the name of that song, so I ask sincerely for any kind of help guys if you ever heard this song to share a name and put a bit of a smile on her face. ;'(

This is all she have right now and listening to it on daily basis, I would like to surprise her and give a full version of this song to her.

3 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

I can't distinguish the lyrics. if it weren't so heavily edited it would be easier to try and track down the original track then search for remix/dubstep versions.

Yes, that's the problem . Can't identify the lyrics as well. 

Edited by Coolyou

On 4/23/2016 at 6:57 PM, LordOfScrugging said:

Do you have it as an MP3? you could possibly add it to some media player that lets you do things like alter the audio or slow it down enough to try and make out the audio.

On 4/23/2016 at 5:32 PM, Coolyou said:

Yes, that's the problem . Can't identify the lyrics as well. 

i have slowed down the song a bit and pitched the audio i still having trouble trying to figure out what shes saying
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XIgmAGDDJ8

13 hours ago, Coolyou said:

Thanks for help guys, but still haven't found the name, some people says it's not a real song, just some commercial or something like that

Darude Sandstorm.

Well the audio was weird and so was everything I think they were saying 

9 hours ago, Psychotoxin said:

When did you hear it first? What year?

Well, like a 1 month ago and been trying to find it ever since.

Here is a clearer version from one guy who tried to remove chipmunk to be more understandable, but still nothing like this song doesn't exist :(

Edited by Coolyou

32 minutes ago, Coolyou said:

Well, like a 1 month ago and been trying to find it ever since.

Here is a clearer version from one guy who tried to remove chipmunk to be more understandable, but still nothing like this song doesn't exist :(

I've tried to make sense of the lyrics... So far i have 3-4 different sets of them.

Will try to find something. Hopefully it does exist somewhere.

Thanks guys, here is my try of the lyrics, but unfortunately nothing comes on google or youtube:

too many bad____ you

too many bad____ you

but _____ inside _____

can't go on with living on without you,

can we still move on without you?,

every time _____ we may be,

can'tgo breathing on without you,

can we still breathe on without you?,

every night every piece ___ falling down,

falling down.