The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe By Sony Not De ?

Kedlaw

Uhh, please read the new and announcement section in the forum.

DE Steve clearly stated that DE still have full control over Warframe's direction. Sony have control over technicality issue over the console. Gamespot did a bad editing on that PS4 gameplay trailer. It should be labelled 'PS4' instead of 'Sony computer entertainment'. Not the first time they did something like this anyway.

Sony Computer Entertainment is publishing it on the PS4. 

DE is developing it, however Sony are the ones that are taking it and putting it on the Playstation Network as a game. 

Basically if Activision or Ubisoft were publishing Warframe, you would see Activision/Ubisoft, etc.

Where is blatantfool? He always has something to say. IM CALLING YOU OUT BLATANT

I need my beauty sleep too, you know.

Anyway, finally getting around to seeing this thread. I'm certain this situation is exactly like many posters before me said - Gamespot is not known for getting everything right and probably borked the title card.

Ah I thought all the PC haters said their consoles were as good if not superior to PC.

Now we know the truth as to which is superior and why console ports suck for PC gamers ALWAYS and FOREVER.

How'd you enjoy that uncharted series? Oh wait...  You're an elitist and don't enjoy gaming.  Just virtual nazism.

or it could just be a label over gameplay that wasnt thought out properly.

you know. something reasonable.

This isn't the time nor the place for common sense buddy. Sony has consumed DE and the game's assets are being repurposed into Killzone 5: Tenno vs. Helghan

Edited by holdenmcclure