Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End Game Advice?

Guest ImJustAN00b

Question

Guest ImJustAN00b

So for endgame e.g 2 hour T4 or lvl 250 Corrupted Bombards would you say Ivara with Artemis Bow would be better or EB Blinding and performing finishers is better overall?

I am looking at:

-Survivability

-Crowd Control

-Damage per second

-Overall usefulness  

5 answers to this question

So I've never used Ivara, but I do have lots of experience with Excal.  I can't tell you which is better, but here's the general stuff assuming your playing solo.

When you're that far into T4, Lots of things can one-shot you as either frame.  Ivara can easily use prowl to avoid this issue, but Excal has to fall back onto Naramon's Shadowstep to stay alive.  Your damage from EB is also likely falling off towards the end and you may not be able to kill the heavies with just one finisher.

Ivara, on the other hand, can use Prowl and Artemis Bow but she also has access to melee finishers if you use her sleep arrows.  If you use the mod Covert Lethality on a dagger, you can one-shot anything you preform a finisher on.  You also get a double role on their drop table with Prowl's looting ability, meaning she only has to kill 1/2 as many enemies as Excal.

Guest ImJustAN00b
53 minutes ago, Naftal said:

When you're ready to do 2h T4 or other content with lvl250 enemies you'll have learned this naturally.

I just want to know what is moreeffective. Yes I can solo 2 hours T4 with a Valkyr. Yes I can kill lvl 300 corrupted bombards with a Dread and Booben.