Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulpine mask / defiled snapdragon

TrippY993

Question

10 answers to this question

I'll give you both for 30p if you want, I can jump online now if needed. If you want to farm them, Defiled Snapdragon drops from Scorpions, Survivals like Egeria on Ceres are a good farming spot and you might get an Atlantis Vulcan drop from a guardsman there. For Vulpine mask, do the Pluto survival mission(starts with a Z).

All but one of my Snapdragons have dropped from Draco (and I've been using them for transmute, so... lots), and the exception was stealth farming focus in Ponaturi Sedna.  Vulpine Mask, just do Corpus sorties and it's bound to drop eventually.  If you feel like rushing it, try Triton, or some Pluto spy missions - bonus points for Ivara.

Defiled Snapdragon :

Try Sedna, since its have high amount of Scorpion unite in it, also Draco :/

Vulpine Mask :

I once did a Jupiter defense mission and got it around wave 10, so basically try to go for a long waves and you might get it.

Or buy resource chance booster, it might help you.

That booster can increase in amount of drops of anything including mods but it might be a waste since drops are rather random :/

Good luck.

11 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

I'll give you both for 30p if you want, I can jump online now if needed. If you want to farm them, Defiled Snapdragon drops from Scorpions, Survivals like Egeria on Ceres are a good farming spot and you might get an Atlantis Vulcan drop from a guardsman there. For Vulpine mask, do the Pluto survival mission(starts with a Z).

ty for infos my friend 
i would buy them yea
its the easiest way but i got no platinum so i will try to farm them 

Ugh.

Vulpine mask+ Defiled snapdragon for 30p.

I should have go to Players helping players more often. So many easy preys to shark.

Anyway Snap dragon can be farmed in draco, which is the most popular leveling node anyway.

Vulpine can be farmed in Triton.

Edited by ClinkzEastwood