Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Prime vs Broken War

Guest ImJustAN00b

Question

Guest ImJustAN00b

Please do not get me started on War and my psycho friend who uses a Dual Zoren for Sorties. War deals impact. Impact why Jat Kitty does better than the War because of Crushing Ruin but back to the question is the Nikana Prime better than the Broken War? I have both but people keep telling me Broken War is better with Crimson Dervish charge attack and such for straight up melee combat which is better thanks. 

5 answers to this question

I like Broken War/ Crimson Dervish for straight up DPS as a good side arm. But, when I'm going for a melee only, I'll grab Nikana Prime/ Blind Justice with a Bloodrush/ Berserker build. Couple this with Naramon Focus and you'll survive forever. 

Spoiler

TBH, Bloodrush and Naramon works with any high crit melee :p

I personally prefer Nikana Prime due to Blind Justice's combos having an attack pattern that enables you to hit both short and flying enemies easily, as well as it's procs and damage.  Blind Justice also has one of the faster execute animations which makes it easier to use.

If you are at the point before armor scaling makes flat damage builds not do any damage. Broken war may be better if you use CD due to the high damage multipliers and you do not care much about mobility, However the Nikana P. can roll both crit and slash status builds making them a bit more versatile than BW. Blind justice is also a very good stance with both dashes and stationary multihit combos.