Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help me farm Fusion cores!

SepticSean

Question

6 answers to this question

Honestly I have found that there are really no more really effective core farming places. T4 missions don't drop them like they use to and excavation has become so slow that it's just not fun at all. Getting lucky on sorties is my biggest core farm now. I got lucky and got 100 last week. I'm sorry I couldn't be more of a help. 

Welp if you're at a good enough MR/equipped enough to do sorties it's a good bet to try and do them cause after you get enough regular rewards you wind up getting tons of 25 or 50 gold cores per daily sorties.

And then after that the better place to core farm is still Triton while Heirocon is more better for keys than cores.

If you're just starting out, just keep playing the game.  If you're strong enough, do high level excavations (Phobos Dark Sector Excavation is the lowest of the high level excavation that rewards fusion cores regularly) and sorties.

You don't need to max out all your mods right now.  Maxing mods is part of the long term goal of the game.  You probably know this, but If you have duplicates of the mods you're leveling or mods with same polarity, you can use those to level your mods instead of fusion cores.  Even if you have tons of fusion cores, you will still need a lot of credits to level up the mods so keep that in mind.

On 4/26/2016 at 8:14 PM, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

Honestly I have found that there are really no more really effective core farming places.

I kinda take this back. While farming that god forsaken cryotic for the ice bludgeoner, I got 50 cores in about 30 excavators on heiracon pluto. It's the best luck I've had there. It still took so much longer than it use to.