Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Two accounts logging on the same computer

Delasire

Question

Hey everybody, 

given how the ban bot has been active, a doubt sprung in my mind. If another warframe player connects from my computer from time to time (nothing regular, just to check something) do we violate the EULA? Are we risking something here? Thanks.

10 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Delasire said:

Hey everybody, 

given how the ban bot has been active, a doubt sprung in my mind. If another warframe player connects from my computer from time to time (nothing regular, just to check something) do we violate the EULA? Are we risking something here? Thanks.

No, unless "He" interacts with your account or any other account.

I am in the same boat here. My girlfriend and I live together and we only have one computer to play warframe...we are terrified to have our accounts banned after having played this game for over 3 years...we were told that if our accounts don't interact with each other, as in trade or gift we should be ok...but I am sad because I can't gift her anything now...DE needs to sort these things out for people with relative ones or 2 siblings using the same computer...

Just now, Domaik said:

I am in the same boat here. My girlfriend and I live together and we only have one computer to play warframe...we are terrified to have our accounts banned after having played this game for over 3 years...we were told that if our accounts don't interact with each other, as in trade or gift we should be ok...but I am sad because I can't gift her anything now...DE needs to sort these things out for people with relative ones or 2 siblings using the same computer...

well nothing then a support ticket to DE cant solve

Reminds me of a topic about a certain user recently XD

If your playing separately, or even together then thats usually fine. Its if you start trading alot, often in a very one sided way, that you might draw attention. Simply put, dont cheat and you'll be fine.

4 minutes ago, R0roZor0 said:

Me and my brother have been sharing pc, and it seems like we get no ban whatsoever, well, my bro started playing the game for 3 weeks while I've been around longer so I guess it's safe? 

Judging by what @(PS4)AngelShur said, as long as we don't interact between accounts we don't risk anything. Anyway I'll advise him to use the app since I'd like to minimize the risks, given also that we're in the same clan. Thanks all!

1 hour ago, Domaik said:

2 hours ago, Delasire said:

The best course of action is actually opening a ticket with Support and explaining your situation while being fully honest. I'm sure that they may explain to you if it's ok or not and what you should change or avoid in the future.