Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unpopular warframe opinions.

heskaroid

21 hours ago, Archeyef said:

Unspoken agreement implicit in the thread title. Why flame when you can post your own unpopular opinions?

Not a very "binding" agreement imho. I'm farily certain, that there are forums on other topics, in which a similar thread would easily become quite nasty. Just glad to see, that sometimes in some communities it still works!

I hate... no, I DESPISE Loki...

Ember is love, Ember is life. She's fun, beautifull and really usefull at any level. She's the best frame there ever was.

Embers original helmet is the best, and the Backdraft helmet is freaking ugly. The Prime helmet is meh.

Ember isn't a chicken, nor anything bird related.

I couldn't give less of a fuk about end game.

I like Archwing.

Limbo is great.

Stop with Warframe alternate genders, just stop!!!

(What do yall think of those? All true BTW)

• 4 weeks later...
Just now, GameAholiX said:

The devs only care about money and this game forces you to pay unless you know everything about The game and have way too much time. 

1) Why revive the dead thread

2) What are you even doing here with opinion like that

27 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Nobody has anything against my opinions? Does that mean y'all agree with me?

Thread is called "Unpopular warframe opinions" There's no point in agreeing or disagreeing.

As for mine:

Ash is fine how he is.

Ember ruins the fun of most missions that she is present in, and should only be used solo. I also hate her look (she looks like a cross-eyed chicken), except the Prime version is a considerable improvement.

Limbo + Huras Kubrow = best and fastest spy mission combo.

Nezha is an awesome frame, and Atlas is really fun to play. As is Nyx. Ash is perfect and really fun.

I almost never use Desecrate on my Nekros, except for tanking with Health Conversion.

Banshee's deluxe skin is very ugly, stumpy, and makes her look dumpy and like a wannabe dj loser.

Edited by Serien5

On 4/27/2016 at 0:57 AM, Zombies164 said:

I like Limbo.

I like Ordis.

I like the Operator speaking in missions (They just need to fix the face bug. Don't want potato operator ;~;)

I think Baro is good it's just that the community expects too much too quickly.

Tonkor and Synoid Simulor are overrated. Boring to use
(On that. Mirage with S. Simulor is overused and boring to play with) 

I like the current star map (Still excited for 3.0 though).

Nullifiers are not a problem. Sure slow fire weapons have an issue with them but jumping in the bubble and recasting is cheap. You can usually get in, kill the nullifier, and get out before anything hiding inside (Say a Bombard/Heavy gunner) can knock you down.

Shadow debt mods aren't as great as everyone makes them out to be. You do not need them until much higher levels.

Shadow stalker is a lot of fun to fight against. Actually forces the player to try different builds and use actual strategies in some cases.

Tonkor and Synoid Simulor are not overrated, they are overpowered. (But I have no problem with that since it is player's choice to use them)