Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can someone elaborate on the dismemberment changes in the upcoming build for consoles?

(PSN)AeternalRex

Question

I read that one of the build notes includes tweaked points for better dismemberment but I'm not sure in what way exactly does that affect playing with slash weapons. Does using slash weapons guarantee cutting in half the enemies now? If so, that would be awesome. Can a PC player explain what exactly has changed?

1 answer to this question

Weapons with high slash Damage will have a chance at splitting enemy bodies apart upon death.

This includes weapons like the Sancti Tigris, Dread, Akjagara, Nikana Prime, Galatine, or any other high slash damage weapon.

I've seen with the Nikana Prime at least, or any of the Nikanas, that when you cut up an enemy in close proximity with it. The enemy, upon death, will be cut in half, usually in the direction of the final blow. (this includes across the hips, up the torso, across the chest, etc.)

Before, it didn't use to work that way. Any finishing blow high in slash damage wouldn't do anything, but any subsequent hits to a already dead enemy would cut them up. Either way, just slashing it up, expect to see many body parts all over the place. :3

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy