Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will there be new options in the items selection?

Zisruj

Like the title says I want to know if new options will be added to the item selection? By that I mean new frames, weapons, and landing crafts we can make skins and such for.

I have several ideas for skins for some of my favorite skins and weapons but when I brought up Tennogen I was kinda disappointed at the selection of things I could make. I saw the options of making stuff for newer frames like Chroma and Mesa, but not older ones like Ash. I was about to start making an alt helmet for Chroma and I was wondering why there weren't more options?

I realize that Tennogen hasn't been around with Warframe the whole time but I did think there would be a wider variety of things to choose from. So, sometime in the near future, will these new options for weapons and frames be added?

25 minutes ago, blazingcobalt said:

Well we did just get an expansion quite recently which released, I think six new frames into the fray. I'm sure they'll get around to adding all the frames in due time.

thats the problem, most player base doesnt have patience but have loads of free time...

DE add 6 new warframes after each round, it won't be long until all warframes are available. You can make it now and then just wait until they are officially acceptable.  As for weapons, DE said they probably won't be releasing a new one because there isn't much success with weapon skins..