Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sexy Excal Skin WIP

With the Banshee Deluxe skin and "Visage" "skin" making it into the game, I think it's time for me to hop on the train and make a sexy excal skin with muscular a$$ cheeks and a massive tenno bulge since every tenno has been wanting one for the longest time! choo-choo! Stay tuned tennos!

Edited by KWANi

Hi, i think the muscular a$$ cheeks and the big bulge are not spicy enough, try adding some more salt on this "skin".

Anyway XD I hope you're serious on making a skin for excalibur, i can't wait to see it!

Edited by HitsuSan

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Hi, i think the muscular a$$ cheeks and the big bulge are not spicy enough, try adding some more salt on this "skin".

Anyway XD I hope you're serious on making a skin for excalibur, i can't wait to see it!

You're absolutely right! I should add a thong to it to indulge all the straight white males that play this game, that'll make it a bazillion times better! Your work should speak for itself, no salt needed. :D!!!

Thank you for your passion. I'm glad you're so passionate about this.

Edited by KWANi

Hello thee @KWANi,

Seeing that you're not a newcomer, I suggest you add some art work to the thread if you're serious about it and not just be trolling.... You know by now what happens to the trolling threads. So far I'm not seeing a WIP here... (maybe it's just me) ;) 

Looking forward to your art!

AngelShur

15 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

Hello thee @KWANi,

Seeing that you're not a newcomer, I suggest you add some art work to the thread if you're serious about it and not just be trolling.... You know by now what happens to the trolling threads. So far I'm not seeing a WIP here... (maybe it's just me) ;) 

Looking forward to your art!

AngelShur

If you think I'm trolling you're missing the point. Thanks for the empty threat btw  :)

Edited by KWANi

3 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

wow yu dont get it..

excal is naked allready...

why adding clothe would make it sexy.. geez

Wasn't there a dude who painted thigh-highs on warframes? It kinda confused me. It's like adding clothes to already naked animals and then you realize that it is actually lewd to take them off again. You know, like donald duck and his shirt.