Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Detect Vulnerability, Yay or Nay?

130RILLA

Question

7 answers to this question

It's upside is that you can use the mod instead of the scanning mod for helios, if you have already scanned all targets, or instead of some other mod the sentinel wouldn't really need.

The downside is that the damage multiplier of 2.5x is only applied to one spot and one enemy at a time. In this game where most of the time we fight dozens of enemies, it isn't very useful.

I wish they would change it so it can apply the sonar spot to any number of targets, maybe one target per 1-2 seconds.

1 hour ago, ashrah said:

no u must stand still to long its not worth it

Helios marks enemies on the fly, has enormous range and work through walls. Excellent for stealth runs, highlights enemies in dark corridors. Just allow Helios to stalk for 2s. Even if you speedrun, its nice addition of 2.5x damage on single spot. CD is not long too.

Edited by RobWasHere

Personally, I use it all the time as it's basically like having Banshee's Sonar without having to do anything, and Deconstructor is the most powerful Sentinel weapon in the game.

I highly recommend using it, which is unfortunate as I've found a lot of players don't know it exists.

On 28/4/2016 at 0:28 PM, ashrah said:

no u must stand still to long its not worth it

Not sure why you're standing still, one should never stand still in this game.