Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No login reward bug? / No prompt showing up while being logged in?

(PSN)Seanc994

I also have not received a daily login reward or daily login counter (getting close to the 150 day login) so am guessing a bug? I was also logged in at the time the server normally resets to, the syndicate standings, kubrow incubation updated but not login rewards. Logged out & back in but still nothing.

Edited by (PS4)NastyNath74
edit

If your game is still launched and the reset happens you need to go into a mission and get back to your ship and it'll give your reward.  Or you should be able to close the app and relaunch warframe which will give you your reward.

I believe there's an afk filter put in for people who just wanna leave their game running without actually playing.

5 hours ago, (PS4)JrJester00 said:

If your game is still launched and the reset happens you need to go into a mission and get back to your ship and it'll give your reward.  Or you should be able to close the app and relaunch warframe which will give you your reward.

I believe there's an afk filter put in for people who just wanna leave their game running without actually playing.

I've been logged in before when the reset occurs for me, I was on my ship and I went into my dojo and then a mission afterwards and return to my ship, the prompt didn't show up notifying me of my reward, I then proceeded to log in and out and still nothing, I wasn't standing still either or AFK so I don't believe that's the issue, I think just for some people the system is getting messed up, myself included, not everyone is experiencing it.

Yesterday I received my reward fine by logging out BEFORE the reset occurred and then logged back in, that way I knew I had a chance of getting my reward with the prompt showing up. 

Well, after test for some days, here is what's happening (at least with me):

When the login reset occurs and I'm on my ship, if I go to a mission (or dojo) and then return to my ship, the reward is given despite the daily reward window not appearing (I know, because if you receive a 3 hour booster, you will see it on the top right corner immediately). Oddly enough, If I go to a mission (or dojo) for a second time, when I get back to the ship, the daily reward window appears and "give" the reward (the one that I already received on the first time back on the ship), go figure...

Why not show the daily reward window on the first time back on the ship after the login reset, since the reward has been given that way!?

6 hours ago, (PS4)tpesconi said:

Well, after test for some days, here is what's happening (at least with me):

When the login reset occurs and I'm on my ship, if I go to a mission (or dojo) and then return to my ship, the reward is given despite the daily reward window not appearing (I know, because if you receive a 3 hour booster, you will see it on the top right corner immediately). Oddly enough, If I go to a mission (or dojo) for a second time, when I get back to the ship, the daily reward window appears and "give" the reward (the one that I already received on the first time back on the ship), go figure...

Why not show the daily reward window on the first time back on the ship after the login reset, since the reward has been given that way!?

For myself playing multiple missions, the prompt never showed up at all, so If I really am receiving a reward everyday I have no clue what it is sometimes, but apparently If It was a booster you're right It would show at the corner of the screen, other then that If you get an item or a blueprint you have no way of knowing what you got, unless you have a really great memory and know everything you had.

I have had all of the login types and I can safely say that I am receiving the login rewards and number count as my daughter has the same amount of logins as myself (currently 138) and she only logs in after the daily refresh and has always had the prompt appear.

6 hours ago, (PS4)chewbaccachris said:

I have had all of the login types and I can safely say that I am receiving the login rewards and number count as my daughter has the same amount of logins as myself (currently 138) and she only logs in after the daily refresh and has always had the prompt appear.

So I think It's safe to say we are probably getting our rewards, It's just the prompt that isn't showing up that's bugged out most likely and I think that's the issue that needs to be looked at. 

I went ahead and updated the main post, because I think the issue at hand is the prompt and was all along, we were in fact getting our rewards, It's just they were hidden and we didn't know what we were getting unless it was a booster or a gun etc.. 

Edited by (PS4)Seanc994