Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Second Dream isn't canon

SuikiAmon

Just now, SuikiAmon said:

Yes it does.

No, there isn't. It's how they choose to fight.

That does happen. You just don't see it.

Please then, supply me with your evidence, because I unfortunately do require some proof other than you telling me im wrong.

The ability to choose what we want to believe is a right to all people, so whether or not people want to believe what has happened or wish to believe it's something else entirely is entirely their decision.

What I don't understand is the purpose of this thread.

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

Please then, supply me with your evidence, because I unfortunately do require some proof other than you telling me im wrong.

The unarmoured Tenno in the cryopods you defend in defense missions, the end of certain mobile defense missions, are recruited by the respective Tenno's cell. They have no personality, other than the imprint that has been left on each copy of the Warframes that have been found.

2 minutes ago, blazinvire said:

The ability to choose what we want to believe is a right to all people, so whether or not people want to believe what has happened or wish to believe it's something else entirely is entirely their decision.

What I don't understand is the purpose of this thread.

Second Dream didn't happen, and people need to realize that. No matter what they say amongst each other, or DE's dumb decision to run with a bad idea.

3 minutes ago, SuikiAmon said:

Do you think I like being angry over a stupid decision that has been made to a game I used to love? A game that I still enjoy, despite my distaste for what's being done to it, because I feel like it's worth playing just to see what's next?

DE, you screwed up. Your ideas were bad.

No one likes to be angry. 

Good or bad are subjective. You belive that the reveal of Second Dream was a bad idea, and that's your opinion.

And you are entitled to have opinions.

However, no matter how much you love the game, how invested you are in it, remember this:

You'll never invest in this game as much as DE has. So please, have some respect for DE's choices.

Second Dream didn't happen, and people need to realize that. No matter what they say amongst each other, or DE's dumb decision to run with a bad idea.

How do you know for certain it was a bad idea though?  Ideas are ideas, just like you have your interpretation of the Warframe universe, so does DE

1 minute ago, SuikiAmon said:

Like I said, clinically insane. 

You need to realize that Second Dream did happen. Now, whether you believe it to be canon is up to you, and there's no wrong in thinking it didn't.

1 minute ago, BCAW said:

No one likes to be angry. 

Good or bad are subjective. You belive that the reveal of Second Dream was a bad idea, and that's your opinion.

And you are entitled to have opinions.

However, no matter how much you love the game, how invested you are in it, remember this:

You'll never invest in this game as much as DE has. So please, have some respect for DE's choices.

I don't just believe it, I know it.

No, I won't respect a bad choice.

The unarmoured Tenno in the cryopods you defend in defense missions, the end of certain mobile defense missions, are recruited by the respective Tenno's cell. They have no personality, other than the imprint that has been left on each copy of the Warframes that have been found.

Oh, you mean the guys who share the same assets as guys in the relay? Who are in distinctly different cryopods than us? It has never been stated by DE in-game or otherwise that these are tenno, although we all assumed it, tenno are children, and therefore these cannot be us.

XD okay, listen, now you sound ridiculous.

Also, a lot of people liked the 2nd dream's big twist, I'd actually say most people do. So its actually not a bad idea

People say lots of things didn't happen when there's plenty of evidence to suggest that they have indeed happened.

If you were coming up with something more substantial than figurative foot-stomping, I'm sure people would be taking your arguments more seriously. Until that time comes you're going to come across as a troll, since your arguments essentially boil down to "nuh-uh! that didn't happen!!!one!"

Just now, BCAW said:

You need to realize that Second Dream did happen. Now, whether you believe it to be canon is up to you, and there's no wrong in thinking it didn't.

But it didn't, that's the thing!

Just now, bowiespoon said:

Oh, you mean the guys who share the same assets as guys in the relay? Who are in distinctly different cryopods than us? It has never been stated by DE in-game or otherwise that these are tenno, although we all assumed it, tenno are children, and therefore these cannot be us.

XD okay, listen, now you sound ridiculous.

Also, a lot of people liked the 2nd dream's big twist, I'd actually say most people do. So its actually not a bad idea

Tenno are not children. Tenno are the Warframes, physically wearing them.

Also, those people are wrong, you included for saying it isn't.

Just now, Leuca said:

People say lots of things didn't happen when there's plenty of evidence to suggest that they have indeed happened.

If you were coming up with something more substantial than figurative foot-stomping, I'm sure people would be taking your arguments more seriously. Until that time comes you're going to come across as a troll, since your arguments essentially boil down to "nuh-uh! that didn't happen!!!one!"

I've given my evidence that says, "No, it didn't."

1 hour ago, SuikiAmon said:

You cannot convince me otherwise. It isn't just me being salty over a quest that was not fun to play and had very weak rewards, with the exception of the Broken-War. Facts-wise, the Tenno are inside the Warframes, Alad V was never cured, and the kid in my Liset is just that: a kid. Given the opportunity, their dead weight will be tossed into the Sun.

No Rewards?

How about a focus system that gives you unlimited energy, turns every frame into loki ect.

Tenno are the Warframes, physically wearing them.

Forgive me for poking a rabid dog with a stick, but are the Tenno the Warframes themselves, or are they physically wearing the Warframes? They can't be both the suit and the operator.

That's the thing, Second Dream DID happen. 

Tenno are children, controlling warframes through somatic link.

You are wrong for saying that second dream was a bad idea.

I admire your stubborness, truly. But I pity how you are unaware of your own insanity.

Just now, TheBright888 said:

No Rewards?

How about a focus system that gives you unlimited energy, turns every frame into loki ect.

You mean a system that is an utter pain to even attempt leveling up, and requires you to put something on a weapon or frame that costs an absurd amount of plat, and cannot be taken off?

If I want energy, I put down restores. If I want Loki, I'll play Loki.

Ok, I was on the fence, but now I am certain you are trolling.

Also, why am I wrong? From a storytelling standpoint, this is an angle that can be expanded upon. From a gameplay standpoint, we now have a new strength and a new weakness, lowering tenno from the boring godlike status they were currently at. From a financial standpoint, this quest likely drew in more numbers, and therefore more money. From a gameplay standpoint, well, who knows.........

1 minute ago, Dreddeth said:

Forgive me for poking a rabid dog with a stick, but are the Tenno the Warframes themselves, or are they physically wearing the Warframes? They can't be both the suit and the operator.

Don't make their brain explode.