The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime/Nikana Prime is too common nowadays...

cnlu

1 minute ago, Madway7 said:

That was a mistake on your behalf.

Worth is determined by the two parties trading, not by warframe.market. I do believe the value of Vot Prime will go up due to his incoming rework so this trade was reasonable.

3 minutes ago, Zachatoo said:

Worth is determined by the two parties trading, not by warframe.market. I do believe the value of Vot Prime will go up due to his incoming rework so this trade was reasonable.

I don't always use Warframe.market, but in my experience Ash P is around 200p while Volt P is around 100p.

You are right that an items value is mainly set by the ones who want it, it's just my opinion with the current state of Volt you could have gotten away with selling Ash P and buying a Volt P set while retaining some plat.

Probably Volt sets will go up, but in my opinion it won't be by much.

I wouldn't mind playing with Ash players if they didn't lag the game for everyone else when they Bladestorm. Even as the host my frames die, and no other frame does this.

People will always find the easiest path to a reward, Ash's p42win formula does this and he will see less usage when his Bladestorm becomes an interactive experience instead of a cinematic one.

I don't have much use for Ash or AshP, but the NikanaP is simply an outstanding melee weapon. Presently, it pretty much dwells on a plane all its own.

Although, cosmetically, the NikanaP is a bit...challenged. The non-removable sugatra is mildly annoying and the non-colorable scabbard is very annoying. Enough so that mine usually is clad in the Day of the Dead skin. White doesn't go with everything.

5 hours ago, cnlu said:

Heck, even guys lower than MR10 are already sporting this...

Now, I'm not jealous (Mind you, I traded my Ash Prime for Volt Prime because rework and sold my Nikana Prime), it's just my observation, that's all...

And I'm pretty sure you guys must've noticed it, one way or another...

You don't sound jealous, but the commentary seems a bit derisive.

FWIW, You will always see the Nikana prime as it's a solid and versatile melee weapon with good stances that doesn't have to be evolved to get the most use from like the Dragon Nikana.

Ash Prime has a couple of Bladestorm build(s) made FoTM by some youtube video(s) that's going to get BS changed eventually.

I only say this because it's a completely tacky setup that real Ash players would never bother using.  As evidenced by the fact you would have been hard pressed to see it done this way before that video released even though it had been possible for many months.

...When that setup stops being FoTM or it gets nerfed, you'll stop seeing them as much.

Don't worry, there will definitely be something brand new to point any ire, angst, or derision at in a few months though.

6 hours ago, Darkwave1098 said:

But the Nikana is a samurai weapon.

If anything we need a Wakizashi to complete the ninja experience.

Or Tanto. Giff Tanto. Plz

Been wondering when we'd get a proper Daishō. Teshin's got one.

Edited by Mints