Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Season 6 Sortie Rewards

Cubeminator

I got the set, and ended up selling it. I was actually pretty happy to get another 50 gold cores in today's Sortie, that's just more cores I can use to max another R10 mod, which I can then sell for some very easy Platinum. I feel like I'm one of the few people who don't look at gold cores in the Sortie rewards table as some kind of vile taboo. 

And besides, I'd much rather have a gold core pack than a lense that's not wanted or needed by me, that's just insulting... doing all of that work for a lense.

Snipetron V BP. Either RNG just hates all of us or this season's special weapon rewards are weighted pretty hard, especially compared to the earlier season ones. Can't complain too much since I did walk out with a legendary core and a catalyst (which I pretty have too much of).

1 hour ago, Manyc said:

The things is, people complained about getting multiple items of the same.

Now they complain not getting multiple items of the same.

Resuming, people just want to complain.

Back then you could at least trade duplicates for what you were missing.

But true, no perfect system exists to satisfy everyone.

1 hour ago, matto said:

I just want catalysts and haven't even got one since sorties were implemented.

Or a legendary fusion core but that would be too much.

Anyway, you could find someone to trade your missing part for a prime part or something maybe.

I usually don't have problems completing the list. It's once it's completed that things are insane. It's like you have 0,01% chance of getting something like catalysts, exilus, reactor etc.

I got 1 catalyst this season.

Just don't expect anything outside of the 25, 50 core packs or non repeatable rewards. 

I have done the sortie nearly every day for the past two months.  Last month I got all the one-time rewards pretty easily.   This time, however, I have completed the sortie 28 times this season.  Out of that I have received:

4 Lenses

2 Nezha parts

3 Pieces of the Snipetron Vandal

3x50 Cores

16x25 Cores

I'm still missing 1 lens, 1 piece of Nezha, and 1 piece of the Snipetron Vandal.  I would say compared to how easy they were to come by last season (I didn't get cores a single time last season until I had all the one-offs) they have definitely changed the drop chances.

I'm kind of disappointed it's basically impossible for me to have earned the Snipetron Vandal set (or that Naramon lens) this season despite extreme efforts.

Edited by JohnTheGreen

4 hours ago, Husla said:

What's holding you guys back from making a squad where you;re all looking for the same part..

It doesn't work like that.

Say you form a squad with everyone missing the Snipertron BP.

When the mission ends, it rolls a reward regardless of what is missing.

So if it rolls a Nezha Helmet BP, and you do not have it checked, then you get the BP, otherwise something from repeatables.

32 minutes ago, Currilicious said:

It doesn't work like that.

Say you form a squad with everyone missing the Snipertron BP.

When the mission ends, it rolls a reward regardless of what is missing.

So if it rolls a Nezha Helmet BP, and you do not have it checked, then you get the BP, otherwise something from repeatables.

I'm going to add to that, sometimes 25 cores drops as well.  I know this is true because on day 1 of season (i.e. 0 repeats), I received 25 cores.  Sometimes it's not just a repeat award, sometimes 25 cores is the reward.  

If we are not going to get tokens, why not offer a selection at end of sortie 3?  The game would still roll a random award (repeats allowed on everything) - but choice of repeat part or 25 cores.

Now you have a system everyone can be happy.  Those that like repeatable awards for trading (lens, weapons, etc.) and those that don't.  If you don't have that part already this season, no choice is offered.

Playing every single day and I'm still missing Snipertron barrel and stock.  I bought them (very expensive), and hope they will drop so I can sell later and get Plat back.

At this rate, I'm not holding my breath.  I like the cores, don't get me wrong, but if there was a player choice, I pick all repeat parts until I could trade for what I did not have, then I'd pick cores.

Edited by Educated_Beast