Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baro's Inventory?

WingedCrusade

Question

So, can anybody tell me what cosmetics Baro has out this week? Maybe if there's any weapons out?

Sigils, sentinel armor/skins, anything cosmetic, what's he got? Hell, even if it's a whole new sentinel. I wouldn't know because I can't check.

Okay, let me rephrase, cosmetics, and anything else that's good. Could care less about the mods.

9 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, WingedCrusade said:

Sorry Dev!

That's a Community Moderator, CM or Mod for short. Most of the time are people just like us. x)

Also, you're better off checking Baro on Wikia or using a Tracker like the one Saint gave, better and instant information that you don't have to wait for someone to answer. ;)

3 minutes ago, Manyc said:

That's a Community Moderator, CM or Mod for short. Most of the time are people just like us. x)

Also, you're better off checking Baro on Wikia or using a Tracker like the one Saint gave, better and instant information that you don't have to wait for someone to answer. ;)

His name is Devoid. I'd call him DE if that were the case.

I've been here since U7. I know the drill. xP

Also, call me old fashioned, but I just forget that trackers exist.

Edited by WingedCrusade

Just be sure to have a supply of ducats at hand in case all is amazing which Baro has. Besides that also appreciate rhe element of surprise on coming Friday when Baro arrives. 

No need to really know a week ahead what he will have as he's gonna be there for two weeks. 

Besides on PC hardly anyone will know what Baro will have 

1 minute ago, InglriousB said:

Just be sure to have a supply of ducats at hand in case all is amazing which Baro has. Besides that also appreciate rhe element of surprise on coming Friday when Baro arrives. 

No need to really know a week ahead what he will have as he's gonna be there for two weeks. 

Besides on PC hardly anyone will know what Baro will have 

I... I just asked if he had anything good because I thought he was here this weekend. .~.;

1 minute ago, WingedCrusade said:

I... I just asked if he had anything good because I thought he was here this weekend. .~.;

Don't worry man :) 

If Baro is on there will be a couple of people on the forums, like me, posting links of videos showing Baro's inventory. So if he is on then you will soon know