Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Old ogris skin model should come back please?

(XBOX)GoldenGazelle25

I hate the current model of the Ogris it is ugly.

Its sad you guys put effort in a weapon model only to throw it away and throw all that time put into that old model away wasted. Its just stupid i mean come on wtf de you guys are just weird sometimes ya know? Because the new model to me is down right UGLY that's my opinion anyway. Please bring the old model back? That would be lovely.

Figured I make a new thread about this since this thread has been archived .

Well, thanks to rathuum, the ogris is now also basically the napalm's weapon, although it uses fire spread on the ground, rather then the flaming ball somehow sitting midair.

And I definitely prefer the newer model to the old one's box myself.

22 hours ago, (XB1)GoldenGazelle25 said:

I hate the current model of the Ogris it is ugly.

Its sad you guys put effort in a weapon model only to throw it away and throw all that time put into that old model away wasted. Its just stupid i mean come on wtf de you guys are just weird sometimes ya know? Because the new model to me is down right UGLY that's my opinion anyway. Please bring the old model back? That would be lovely.

Figured I make a new thread about this since this thread has been archived .

Rocket revolver or a scrap box strapped with belts? Tough indeed.

7 hours ago, Warriorrogue said:

Well, thanks to rathuum, the ogris is now also basically the napalm's weapon, although it uses fire spread on the ground, rather then the flaming ball somehow sitting midair.

And I definitely prefer the newer model to the old one's box myself.

No, it's still just a mod. The weapon napalm uses fires balls of fire, not fire modded rockets. 

I always loved the old model. Dunno why, it was just a nice looking weapon to me, down to the space duct-tape. Optional skin from an enemy drop, or like 40p in the market? The assets are already in game and everything, soooo...