Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Lecta's charge attack?

MechaTails

Question

On the Burning Wasp and Coiling Viper whip stances there's an attack called Rolling Thunder. I'm guessing this is the new charge attack, can anyone confirm?

The instructions for it are "Hold momentarily, then release E". That means you press and hold E, causing the first basic attack, then there's a small delay, then you swing the whip in a short circle around you. Meh. Is this really it?

Messing around further, I found a different attack that isn't listed on the stances. If you press [E, E, Hold E], you do the first two basic attacks, then the third attack "charges" for a noticeable amount of time before being swung outwards like a machete. Is this the charge attack? Was it misplaced? What am I missing?

6 answers to this question

You are wrong and right, if you just press and hold E with Burning Wasp you do a combo (press E again for the full combo), not the charge attack.

5AboNjQ.gif

The second attack you discovered is the actual charge attack, it's actually pretty difficult to pull off with Burning Wasp.

I run with Atterax (Burning Wasp) on me most of the time as my melee weapon (amazing crit weapon with incredible range) and I've given up on having a good stance for whips, they're just a forgotten category of weapons.

Edited by JesterTheNight

4 minutes ago, JesterTheNight said:

You are wrong and right, if you just press and hold E with Burning Wasp you do a combo (press E again for the full combo), not the charge attack.

5AboNjQ.gif

The second attack you discovered is the actual charge attack, it's actually pretty difficult to pull off with Burning Wasp.

I run with Atterax (Burning Wasp) on me most of the time as my melee weapon (amazing crit weapon with incredible range) and I've given up on having a good stance for whips, they're just a forgotten category of weapons.

Alotta weapon categories have been forgotten sadly. Like hands+feet weapons. (my fav melee being Obex)

Guided Claw is [E, Hold E, E], not [Hold E, E]. So you're saying we don't have to press [E] the first time to perform Guided Claw? That's cool because it skips a button press, but sad because it shows how little attention whips get lol.

(To clarify, currently, Pressing E once and holding it will do the normal attack plus a little spin attack.)

So how am I supposed to perform the Charge Attack? Right now the only way I can perform it with Burning Wasp is [E, E, Hold E], which is basically a combo rofl.

Edited by DarkTails

5 minutes ago, armedpoop said:

Alotta weapon categories have been forgotten sadly. Like hands+feet weapons. (my fav melee being Obex)

I run with the Kestrel, I know that feel. People focus on swords, heavy blades, and hammers it seems. 

34 minutes ago, DarkTails said:

Guided Claw is [E, Hold E, E], not [Hold E, E]. So you're saying we don't have to press [E] the first time to perform Guided Claw? That's cool because it skips a button press, but sad because it shows how little attention whips get lol.

(To clarify, currently, Pressing E once and holding it will do the normal attack plus a little spin attack.)

So how am I supposed to perform the Charge Attack? Right now the only way I can perform it with Burning Wasp is [E, E, Hold E], which is basically a combo rofl.

Yes, you can skip pressing an E, it's just [Hold E, E] for Guided Claw.

And the way you're doing the charge attack, [E, E, Hold E], is the only way to do it with Burning Wasp.

Edited by JesterTheNight