Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please restore the old Login reward system

(PSN)skullblits69

Heres the problem.

I will normally play untill after the reset, Then log off and go to bed.

But with this new system i cant.  Because if i play a mission that passes 12.20 am,  and when ever i finish the Mission, I get my login reward.

What if i get a 3 hour booster? Im tired so i go to bed. Thus its wasted.

With the old system i could play later with out worries. But now im dreading the login reward increase i do get a booster that will be wasted because the need to sleep.

Please restore the old Login reward system, So i have some freedom on wither I will use it or not. Thanks

But if you missed a login, a day passes by for any given reason with you not being able to login, you'll start back by square one with the old system. But the new system on the other hand will carry on with your login days count like nothing ever happened. Don't thank this system now, but surely do this later ;)

The daily rewards are random tokens, but what you want really is the daily login target, because simply there's no guarantee that you'll get a booster upon login.. Those are ruled by RNG. (not a friend to many)

15 minutes ago, (PS4)AngelShur said:

But if you missed a login, a day passes by for any given reason with you not being able to login, you'll start back by square one with the old system. But the new system on the other hand will carry on with your login days count like nothing ever happened. Don't thank this system now, but surely do this later ;)

The daily rewards are random tokens, but what you want really is the daily login target, because simply there's no guarantee that you'll get a booster upon login.. Those are ruled by RNG. (not a friend to many)

Really? With all those attacks and all i wasnt able to login. My login rewards where never reset.

Ive asked multiple Clan members. And they say Missing a login doesn't reset you.

Edited by (PS4)skullblits69

43 minutes ago, (PS4)skullblits69 said:

Really? With all those attacks and all i wasnt able to login. My login rewards where never reset.

Ive asked multiple Clan members. And they say Missing a login doesn't reset you.

Well yes, with the new system you won't be reset to login one, but with the old system yes, if you happen to miss a login.

Edited by (PS4)AngelShur
typo.

5 hours ago, (PS4)chewbaccachris said:

to add my bit - I have had all iterations and my login count has continued to increase.

I have had the login screen on return from a mission, no screen on return from a mission and nothing on reboot, standard login reward and nothing on first login.

What?

Ok old login. You could play untill 1 am or 2 am. Log off go to bed.

New login. You cant do that anymore. Because you dont have to relog to get your login reward. = If i play a mission and it last untill after 12.30. I automatically get my login reward.

This is bad, because i dont want to get a login reward, which happens to be a Booster, that will be wasted because ive to sleep. Or dont feel like playing untill 4 AM.

Definitely agree It needs to be restored to the previous version before the last update, because the way it is now, It just causes more problems, especially when you can't see the prompt half the time when you're logged in. 

For some people they might be tired while they are logged in and can't play another 3 hours If they get a booster as a login reward, at least with the old system you could remain logged in and not get your reward, that way you could save it for the next day. 

If they don't switch back the least they could do is make boosters have a usable function. That way you can use boosters when you want to use them and they don't go to waste.

So what the real problem here is this: the people complaining have unfavorable timezones for the reset time and how they play. main suggestion i see to fix this is make boosters activatable comsumables. meaning you go into your inventory to use them, or to make boosters a gear item. my suggestion is simply to make login boosters only countdown while youre online.

Main issue I have with login in general is the fact you don't get your reward if you actually are playing during the login day change period, unless you log out and log in again. There should be a system in place where when the new day starts, the next time you get back into the liset, the daily login thing pops out... Having to close the application and reload stuff makes no sense.

Another problem is the fact that plat rewards are pretty much only given to inactive players... Basically if you log in almost every day, you have very low odds of getting them... But if you take week long breaks and basically quit Warframe, you have very big chances of getting a plat discount when you decide to come back to warframe. It makes no sense that my MR 21 account that logs in any day pretty much only get silver cores and tellurium while my inactive PC account gets a 50/75% discount pretty much every time I log in after weeks of inactivity.

I think this goes against the very concept of daily login reward, and it should be fixed.

Edited by (PS4)Stealth_Cobra

On 5/14/2016 at 3:59 PM, (PS4)Stealth_Cobra said:

Main issue I have with login in general is the fact you don't get your reward if you actually are playing during the login day change period, unless you log out and log in again. There should be a system in place where when the new day starts, the next time you get back into the liset, the daily login thing pops out... Having to close the application and reload stuff makes no sense.

That's how it works now and what the OP doesn't want.

I will add that in my experience, it doesn't give your daily reward right away, but usually after about half an hour of play.

Instead of going back to the old login system, I think changing the way boosters work would be a better solution. Something like making them an item that you receive and have to activate yourself to get the boost, so you can choose when you want use it. They could even give the login reward boosters a 24-hour expiration period so they have to be used within a day of getting them, if they don't want people to have the ability to stockpile free boosters.

Agree with others that it just breaks the system more by the way changes were made.  The real issue still is that PS4 has no way to control their time boosters of turning them off and on.

Additionally, discussed in other threads we were supposed to get a "better" reward system for higher MR players etc.  10 resources or 10k credits are a JOKE for higher MR players.  That's like Titian Extractors for higher MR players are worthless.  Everyone laughs at this when DE says they were going to make the game more rewarding for higher MR players.  Just seems like the same old grind regardless what MR you are.