Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Banshe - Best Build )?

BlazingKinji

Question

5 answers to this question

Best thing you can do for her is adjust playstyle. With her use cover and stick and move tactics. Also early on any mod to boost health/shields helps. I use her oftern and my main thing is keeping Silence up and going as it stuns enemies in range giving you a chance to hit first as well. Resonance is good for Sonar to help spread crits and Sonic Fracture for her Sonic Boom move helps strip armor making killing higher level enemin=es easier as well.

My Banshee is very survivable, Tower IV is a breeze if you follow a few simple steps.

ERjSvnJ.jpg

I've posted this elsewhere, and it's really just a modified Savage Fracture Banshee. It survives keeping Silence up constantly and breaking heavy armor with Sonic Boom, with the raised power-strength, it takes pretty much all of their armor off. They become hilariously squishy with no armor. I would add more power strength for higher finisher damage, but I've been too lazy to forma. Mobilize would ideally be Power Drift with this build. You can experiment with using Flow rather than Rage, but I personally found it less survivable with flow. If you get hit(and don't die) you can throw up Silence and use Life Strike to refill your health instantly with the finisher damage, so I think it works well.

This is my primary, all rounder build.  With Shadow Step and a Maiming Strike Orthos Prime, it's essentially godmode.  Formas are set up primarily for a max power strength Resonance build (pretty much the Transcendent Banshee build that's been floating around here for a while), hence the mismatched polarities.  I find I only use the max power strength one in LoR though, one shotting Vay Hek is hilarious, and it's nice to hear one or two people literally wtf about the end of mission screen popping up before they even knew Vay Hek was vulnerable.  That build will also support a max efficiency max range dubstep concert build.  If I'm not cheesing Shadow Step, I find Zenurik to be a lot better, infinite energy on her is nice, and really helpful when running the max power strength build.

Spoiler

The 210 levels, and the plat I shelled out for the Arcane helmet, were totally worth it to get her to that point.

I use Furax with Shadow Step, neck snapping and finishers everywhere. It's cheaty that you're invisible all the time, but otherwise you'll get ohkod all the time. Also keep in mind you dont take damage while in a finisher animation.

The best build is whatever makes you happy playing. But if you want the best build for cheesing the game, look elsewhere.

Edited by DarkTails