Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros Build Help

(PSN)adam4213

Question

So my current build looks like this: http://goo.gl/H3tACD

The reason there is a blank mod slot is because I can't make up my mind on what to put there. I did have Streamline there, but with Rage and Zen Focus it feels like a waste of a mod slot. Not to mention most people are usually using Energy Siphon as well so energy isn't a problem. With the mods points I have left and the mods available, I'm left with two choices. 1. Use Armored Agility. 2. Use Vigor. 

What I want to know is out of these two mods, which one would provide the most survivability? There are other mods I could use like Handspring or Natural Talent but I can't decide on what to really put in that slot.

Edited by (PS4)adam4213

17 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, YOUR_MOTHER_HAVE_BANDAIDS said:

You could put in power strength mods to increase the percentage of health gain from his abilities.

I did think of that but I'm don't feel like it's that helpful.. I did use a power strength Inaros build for awhile but the damage is average at best. I always run my Inaros with a covert lethality dagger so health gain isn't really an issue. Especially with 2 Arcane Graces.

Edited by (PS4)adam4213

5 minutes ago, (PS4)adam4213 said:

I did think of that but I'm don't feel like it's that helpful.. I did use a power strength Inaros build for awhile but the damage is average at best. I always run my Inaros with a covert lethality dagger so health gain isn't really an issue. Especially with 2 Arcane Graces.

Double grace? I'm jelly.

Well if you have the slot, might as well put Vigor and get some more HP off of it then, Inaros doesn't really need much stats for powers :)

Well my other Grace isn't maxed yet.

That's true. I guess ill use Vigor for now and see how it goes. It's pretty much personal preference at this point now that I think about it. I was just curious as to which of the two mods would provide the most survivability. 

Edited by (PS4)adam4213

14 minutes ago, Rambit23Z said:

There's no need for any Flow mod on Inaros. By the time you need the energy, the enemies will fill up your energy pool instantly.

Never thought of that, but since most of the enemies will be stunned by Desiccation, I won't be getting a lot of energy from enemies most of the time. I've never used him without Flow mod so I don't really know what to think but ill give it a try. 

Thanks for the help everyone. 

I'm using the same build (except with Enemy Sense in the tomato slot),
plus Transient Fortitude since I like to use Scarab Swarm for (blocking off choke points and) both self and Squad heals.

1 hour ago, Rambit23Z said:

There's no need for any Flow mod on Inaros.

But you get to spin around longer! :D

And yeah, with lotsa Range on / spamming of Dessication, it can actually get hard to take some damage :P

1 hour ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Isn ´t combo Rage+ Zen focus, Energy Siphon and/or Steel Fiber without Blind Rage little bit contraproductive?

Not sure what you mean, Inaros doesn't really need much (if any) Strength,
Blind Rage only makes his abilities harder to spam for no great payoff. *headtilt*

3 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

Not sure what you mean, Inaros doesn't really need much (if any) Strength,
Blind Rage only makes his abilities harder to spam for no great payoff. *headtilt*

It ´s not about strength, it ´s about free space in energy for Rage to work.

8 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

So ... you meant (Primed) Flow when you said Blind Rage? :P

1st ability cost 25, with maxed BR 40, 40>25, u will have faster low energy with BR after same number of casts, which means Rage will have faster enought space in energy pool to deal with high lvl enemies

7 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

u will have faster low energy with BR after same number of casts, which means Rage will have faster enought space in energy pool to deal with high lvl enemies

Okay sorry, still not getting it :P

Rage gives you Energy, that's ... it.
I don't see how having less Energy is supposed to help, can you rephrase your point / state it in detail?

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

Okay sorry, still not getting it :P

Rage gives you Energy, that's ... it.
I don't see how having less Energy is supposed to help, can you rephrase your point / state it in detail?

But only when u don ´t have energy at max, with low ability cost, Zen focus, ES etc, u are on max energy realy fast.  It ´s something like sacrifice energy to save health.

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099
Sorry for bad english

1 hour ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

But only when u don ´t have energy at max, with low ability cost, Zen focus, ES etc, u are on max energy realy fast.  It ´s something like sacrifice energy to save health.

Ah okay, so you're talking about restoring Health via his damage abilities?

For that, I find Transient Fortitude (for merely 95% Strength with Overextended) to be plenty
[and you might actually want Scarab Swarm not to kill too quickly
to better lock down a doorway / create a longer-lasting Squad healing fountain,
also more time spent Devour-ing = longer-lasting Sand Shadow, FWIW],
plus his Dessication finisher kills don't use Strength at all.

BTW, damn, Medi-Ray is pretty amazing on Inaros,
now I'm in quite a bit less of a hurry to look into acquiring some Arcane Graces :P